Everything Wrong: Our Story

I met Victoria when I was in kindergarten and she has been my best friend ever since. As we had half of our classes together, we got to see each other a lot. Sometimes one of us would say. "I am tired of seeing you" but then we would both laugh together so loud that everyone in the hallway would start to stare at us until we stopped. The last part was to hug.... we hugged a lot: whenever and wherever we met. Almost everyone knew we were BFFs. (not really)

Now we are in 8th grade and have absolutely NO classes together, which is weird when we found out. Anyways, I don't get to see her anymore we don't come over to each other's houses either. I think she has found more friends that like her better but never gave her the friendship that I did. When I do see her I try not to notice what she's doing.

The next year it will probably be worst because we are going to the same school and I am trying so hard to transfer to one of the other high schools near. All these years we have shared everything together and now it is over all of a sudden. I am not going to let this destroy the rest of my life though so I am trying to get over it.

The time is going so fast and I can't catch up to it. Its like I am drowning with all this pressure but there's no water around. This is a good one:

----------I was so pressured that I