Making it up

So we were in our friend Sam's party and I did'nt have any idea that Sam is rich enough to invite One Direction to her party, the guys enter with a couple of guards and Sam's mom, Donna welcomes the boys with a couple of light and flirty kisses on the cheeks and wrists and some hugs. I did'nt notice untill I saw a lad smiling at me, Chocolate curly hair, bright green eyes, tattooes, abs and a tall height, Yes Harry, he looks as if he has something to tell me. He sits comfortably on a couch, eyes fixed on me I tried to move to him but Donna moves me out and gives me a pile of snacks to distribute, I see Donna giving Harry the snacks herself. And there we go again, I lose another chance and Donna hands me some more snacks, Harry comes to me OMG he comes to me. He says 'hey! need help?' I dunno why I said this but I said, 'Hi! can you really help?' and hes like sure and takes half of my pile we walk together and I introduce him to my friends. Then we see people sitting in circles playing something, we sit together we choose partners its a secret ice breaker room where we share secrets,when its our turn, we go into the room and Harry says more like in a serious tone, 'I have to tell you something'......

Sorry for ending at such a suspense loves xx.

just 5 votes and next chapter up!

 Soo Im back with It although I did'nt get 5 votes Im still updating

Im like what, and there we go again, Donna calls out but this time Harry hushes me up and says first listen to me

And I say okay I'll listen Harry runs his fingers through his soft and curly hair and says, "Are you Sasha Michelle from twitter" I feel twisted, confused I just dont get it, Harry had always ignored me on twitter, I always sent him stuff related to One Direction, he followed me and then unfollowed me I thought he hated me, I exclaim "yes! why", Cheekily he said, "Well, if I asked you out, would you come?" I said sure and then I go to Donna...

ilu all please vote and comment!

Unfortunately or do I say, fortunately the rain started and we all, including one direction had to stayback till the next morning.

Yay! I had the chance to talk to the One Direction boys grrr Donna shes like over 30 now what does she want from those boys like im 18 and I am a fan  friend

Guyss Im getting limited laptop time so sorry loves I promise I'll keep posting u guys keep checking, give feedback please!