Chapter One

Ladybug's POV:

  "I give up, Chat Noir.  We lost.  We finally lost."
  "Don't say that, M'lady.  As long as you're with me, you're a winner, right?" He smirked at me, and I shot him a glare.
  "I'll take that as a yes," he said.
  "Stop flirting with me and help me try to find a way out."
  "I thought you said we already lost," he teased.  I sighed and stared to walk towards the locked door, and pulled on the handle, but it didn't budge.
  "It's useless.  I'm useless without my powers.  You don't have your powers, and all we have left is my lucky charm, but I doubt we'll get out.  There's only a matter of time before you turn into your regular self, also. "
  "You're not useless.  You're purrfect," he paused, "Why don't you want to know?"
  "Want to know what?" I asked, ignoring the attempt at a compliment.
  "Who each other is.  I mean.." He looked away.
  "You mean what?" I asked, walking closer to him, where he was sitting on the table.
  "Don't you know?"
  "What?"
  "Ladybug..." He looked up at me and met my eyes.
  "Tell me."
  "I'm in love with you," he said, without looking away.
  "You're not serious.  It's just-"
  "I am serious.  I know you might think it's a joke or something, or I'm flirting with you just to be annoying or funny, but I'm not.  I love you.  "
  I gulped.  I didn't know what to say.
  "Do you love someone?"
  "Well.."
  He raised an eyebrow at me.
  "There is someone but I don't know if I love them or not.  We barely even talk.  Every time I see him I freeze up and get all embarrassed."
  "What do you like about him?"
  "Well, on the first day he came to my school I thought he was rude and snobby but it turns out what I thought he did wasn't his fault..."

Chat Noir's POV:

  I.  Can't.  Believe.  I.  Just.  Told.  Her.  This. 

  "wasn't his fault.  Then he told me the truth and gave me his umbrella-"
  "WHAT?" My eyes opened wider than they ever have before and I almost fell off the table.
  "His umbrella."
  "Go on," I said as calmly as I could.
  Is she talking about me?  I have someone my umbrella after apologizing for something that wasn't my fault on my first day of school.
  No. No, she can't be talking about me.  That's like impossible right?

  Right?

  "Okay..." She looked at me questioningly, then continued.  "He always seemed really nice and cute.  I don't know, I just think he's a really nice guy."
  "Who is it?" I asked.  She can't be talking about me.
  Marinette. That's the girl I gave my umbrella too.  Is that Ladybug?  Is she the love of my life?
  She met my eyes, but shut them soon after, letting out a sigh.
  "Adrien.  Adrien Agreste."
  This time I did fall off the table.
  "You're joking right?"  I said as soon as I got off from the floor.
  She shook her head.  "Why, you got a problem with him?"
  I burst out laughing.
  "What's so funny?"
  "I know who you are."
  "Oh really?  Just because I told you who I liked doesn't mean you know who I am.  I mean, thousands of girls have a crush on Adrien, like C-"
  "Marinette.  Marinette Dupain-Cheng," I said proudly.
  Her jaw dropped.
  "How...?" She scratched her head, looking around the room.