Me

*lmao that's me in the pic. Ik I'm ugly but that's okay*
Hey I'm Peyton. I'm 13 years old and I love music and makeup.

I'm just gonna say random things thay come to my mind lmao.

I keep binge watching Friends. It's literally 1:45 am and I'm in the living room watching netflix.

Misadventures is so good oml. Bedless and Gold Metal Ribbon got me f*cked up. Like I could probably lisen to both those songs 24/7. Also when are Vic and Danielle gonna get engaged like honestly they are goals af like I want to see some Mexican redhead babies like honestly.

Heathens is such a good song I'm gonna cry. Tyler and Josh are so talented. I went to one of their concerts and it was rly dope.

Ok I have 8th grade this year and like I'm so nervous holy shit why am I like this. It shouldn't even be that bad but I just have a rly bad feeling. I'm scared my old crush will be in one of my classes.

Also I refuse to dress out at gym and I don't know how to play any sports at all so every day it's a struggle. Not only that but science class always makes me want to slam my head into the wall.

I love pretty boys. I like boys that look like they would be at the end of the light you see right before your last breath. I love pretty boys that had a strange demon god vibe to them. I'm talking about Gerard Way. I love Gerard Way.

I wish Mcr would get back together, but like at the same time I feel like it wouldn't be the same. They are all way too different people now. I mean, Gerard is practically a man fairy (I'm not complaining tho) and Frank has 3 kids. I just wish I could have seen them live. You know? Also I just started lisening to Disenchanted and Sleep and they're so good oml.

I'm so tired but I want to write.

So many people on Wattpad are so nice. Like @abbiealltimelow . She's my fren and you should follow her she made the cover for "Pierce The Veil Zodiacs" and "Protection to Love" (cringe fest lmao). But besides that she's rly nice and pretty.

My best friend is Brenasia @BrenasiaIsWierd . She's so funny and straight to the point that you would want to be friends with her. Not that she'd ever belive that.
She literally lisens to every band on the entire planet like wtf chill man. She's with my other friend Ethan and they are cute together and stuff. Makes me jealous becuase sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the world who's been single this wrong. Makes me feel like there's something wrong with me.

I kinda like this dude Logan, but he's a total dbag who dates a new girl every 2 weeks. But he's rly cute and we kinda lowkey hit in eachother. I feel like he just thinks I'm wierd tho.

There was this other guy that I liked for 2 years. His names Ryan and he's rly nice..I think. I don't know him that well but he's cute and he's nice to me. We've talked a couple times and he seems like a good person. I recently got over him but I kinda feel like I'm starting to like him again? Fml honestly.

Man its 2:29 am I'm so tired I need to attempt to sleep.

Lmao gn