Which Path shall I take?

I can't bare the thought of my parents dying and me being sent to a foster home. My mother, Hillary has liver cancer and my father, George has fluid around his heart. Heavenly Hills Funeral Home called to make arrangments with ME! What a surprise this was. When I got off the phone with the home, my Aunt Jude came barging in the house. " Samantha, Samantha honey, it's me Aunt Jude" " I'm here to take you to the hospital." When my aunt said those words to me my heart dropped, it dropped because as soon as she said the word "hospital" a visual of my mother and my father appeared in my head. " Hi, Aunt Jude" "Uhh I have a question, are my parents dying?" I asked. " Oh darling, darling Samantha, we'll find out as soon as we get there I promise." Ant Jude said. As Ant Jude and I walked outside to her car, Uncle Donnie was sitting in the passengers seat. "Hello, dear niece Samantha, how are you doing today?" Uncle Donnie asked. " Feeling down and lost at the same time." Samantha tolrd her uncle. Ant Jude pulled out of the drive-way. As she drove down the street, she played her favorite group, "New Kids On The Block." As the lyrics flowed through my mind, I started to cry. " There are some people living in this world they have no food to eat they have no place to gooooo" " This one's for the children" And the next thing, I look up and Ant Jude is pulling up in the Love Thy Neighbor Hospital's parking lot.