Mangle's Story

Foxy and Mangle were madly in love, but Foxy had just broke up with Chica. And Chica still loved Foxy. One night Foxy and Mangle were on a date they kissed hugged and cuddled each other. But they didn't know that Chica was watching. Chica ran off and cried in a corner. She still loved Foxy but he didn't share the feels for her. Chica wanted to get revenge and make it so Foxy had no choice but to like her. So she decided to get rid of Mangle. Chica grabbed a knife and was doing what she thought was right. She walked out of the room a Mangle doll was on the floor she picked it up, looked at it and growled. She then cut off its head, dropped it and went to find Mangle. *5 mines later*
Mangle looked down and saw the beheaded doll of her, she was puzzled. Chica walked up behind Mangle as Mangle was looking at the doll. Chica lifted the sword high and put it down on Mangle's back. Chica tore Mangle apart, and after she finished, she realized what she had done and dropped her sword, then she gasped and ran away ashamed of what she had done. Mangle slowly woke up and hated what she saw.

 Mangle slowly woke up and hated what she saw

She cried and ran away from where she laid. Foxy walked up and saw her she held her hand out for him and he gasped at her and ran away from her. Mangle put on a purple cloak and hid away from everyone. Chica felt terrible and wanted to make up for her actions and went into the manufacturing room and looked for Mangle's construction book to make her back too normal and Bonnie was in there working on more parts for animatronics. Chica walked up and placed the book down she pointed at the body parts for Mangle and wanted him to make some. Chica started to cry out tears of oil and Bonnie placed a hand on her back, And nodded. He made the parts and Chica and him went to find Mangle to tell her the good news. *Meanwhile*
Foxy walked up to Mangle and pulled her hood down and hugged her he then walked away. Mangle thought about how Chica made her this way and wanted revenge. She went to find and kill Chica. She found them walking down the hall. She watched from the shadows on the ceiling. She scratched the wall and Chica looked at the claw marks. Then Mangle jumped down and attacked Chica. Chica fell to the ground and Mangle clawed her face. Mangle rapped her hand around Chica's throat but Bonnie ran up and hit her with her construction book and Mangle lost her grip on Chica turned and tore up the book and then hit Bonnie away. Bonnie flew and hit the wall. Mangle looked back at Chica and grabbed her by the throat and was about to claw her face but someone grabbed her hand. Foxy looked at her in shock and Mangle let go of Chica and ran away a shamed of her actions but as she ran her pink bow tie fell off and Foxy picked up the bow tie and cried. He looked at Chica "You did this!" Chica looked at the floor "I'm sorry" she said Foxy held the bow tie tight in his hand, "Too late for Sorry, Chica!"
Author's note: Then they never saw Mangle again and the only time someone did see her that someone would be Foxy, and he looked passed how she looked and one day he found her spare prices and helped fix her and she never talked to Chica again until Chica explained and said sorry even though the explanation worked better. Foxy ended up
proposing to Mangle and Bonnie and Chica got together too! And that's the tail of Mangle!❤️

 Foxy ended up proposing to Mangle and Bonnie and Chica got together too! And that's the tail of Mangle!❤️