Chapter 1

My life is perfect. It's full of joy and happiness, my boyfriend Logan is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's hot, cute, caring and a gentleman. My bestfriend is as spoiled as I am, so we are always making people feel bad by  having the latest cars, phones, clothes and houses.

"Wake up" Said a gruffy voice, I could tell it was Logan, he was there lying, facing me. Playing with my her like a cat. I got closer to him, connecting his lips to mine, he was a good kisser and an extraordinary boyfriend.

"Why would you want to wake up so early?" I asked, turning on my iPhone 5c.

 "I wanna take out for breakfast" He answered, eyeing curiously my phone trying to see who I was texting.

"Sounds good but-"

"Are you saying no to me?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not-"

"Are you rejecting me then?" He said, I hated when he challenged me. 

"Logan, look I'm not rejecting you, I am gonna spend the day with Gabe." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Who the fuck is Gabe, and why do you prefer him?" He questioned.

"He's just a guy I met at the mall" I said, I could see the jeleousy in his gaze.

"Well, I guess I'll just hang out with Vicky" He said, Vicky was the school's nerd and I hated her so much, everyone did she was weird, ugly and awkward.

"I'll tell Gabe I'm busy" I said.

"Good girl" He said, standing up and carrying me like a princess to my limited edition Silver bath tub. As we got there he turned on the water and dumped me there.

"JERK!!" I yelled.

"Love you too!" He yelled back, entering the bedroom again.

I finally took a relaxing shower and got some Denim green shorts, Golden sandals and a tank top right below my chest. As I got out of the bathroom Logan's eyes were in the T.V....I could see..me? What?

"Why the hell are you on CNN Chloe?"  He demanded "I have to admit you look gorgeous in that bikini but..who the fuck is that guy?"  

"That guy is my bestfriend's brother, Josh he's a nice guy" I said.

"No, the only guy that deserves to see you in a bikini is me" He said.

"Ugh, why can't I have fun, you are always jeleous!"

"I'm not jeleous, I just wanna protect you, can't you see who you are? Chloe Maxington! Robert Maxington's daughter, Victoria's secret model, Billionaire, most wanted girl!" He yelled, I could almost see tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby, I know you do. And I love you so much, I'm sorry" I said, sitting by his side, touching his cheeck by the back of my palm, so that he could face me. I smiled at him then, I stood up. Noticing he was doing this for me to feel bad.

"Well, my car or yours?" He asked, grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes "Mine" I said.

Logan's car was a grey Roll Royce while mine was a Black Ferrari.

During the drive to Starbucks we didn't talk, I did the driving while Logan was talking to a friend.

When we got there I didn't let Logan open the door for me or pull the chair for me. We did our orders when I saw the most handsome guy in all my life.My eyes started sparkling and my jaw oppened, I could see from the corner of my eye Logan staring at me, trying to see where I was looking when he spotted the guy his eyes were full of hatetress and anger.

So this was the first chapter..I did it short because this is my first story!

People have been asking me lately how do I get inspired so fast, I get inspired by listening to music and also I get inspired by things I live, hear or see.