Chapter 1: Prolouge

*******Author's Note: If you haven't read Pureblood Or Human, go read it. You won't comprehend if you don't. https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/41839276-pureblood-or-human *******

It had been about twelve years since Shizka and Zero had heard from her father Rido or her mother Shizuka.The last they heard from them was when they ripped out Yukki and Kaname's hearts.

"Enjoy the rest of your life my dear daughter." repeated in her head for many years. Every day and every night. Then she keeps remembering his evil smile. Many nights she had woke up screaming from the horrible nightmare. Then one night Zero had finally showed her what he truly meant to her and how much he truly cared for her. Months later Shizka was finally able to pull Zero from the Hunter Society. 

"Zero. I'm pregnant." She smiled so happily. She looked at Zero who just looked froze with shock.

Zero had taken more time away from the society to help get ready for their child. After nine months  Zero and her had a beautiful daughter. They named her Zyka. Zyka Rika.

The Hunter Society got to meet her shortly after her birth. Kaien and Toga would come over and help train her in hand to hand without a weapon. Teaching her to block and defend herself. They had given her a special type of gloves that would burn a vampire if they were touched. But wouldn't phase her mother or father due to their blood being forged into the making of the gloves.

Now, thirteen years later it's finally time for her to be awoke to the vampire side and begin working with her abilities thanks to Ruka Souen, Rima Toya, Senri Shiki, Akatsuki Kain, Hanabusa Aido, and Takuma Ichiju.