Chapter one: kidnapped by my friend

That's me

That's me

Paige's POV

I was walking home with my friend Niall when he stopped. "What's wrong Niall?" I asked. "Paige, I don't want you move to America." He said. "I'm sorry, Niall." I replied sadly. "Paige...I need you don't leave." He stated. "Niall, before I leave..I need to tell you something...I really like you." I said. "So do I..and I need to tell you something myself...I'm a vampire." He said. "Yeah right." I laughed. "No, I'm really am a vampire." He said. "Proof it." I dared. "Can you come over tomorrow?" He asked. "Sure." I answred.

*the next day*

The next morning I went over to Niall's house. "Ok, this is gonna sting." He said as sitting next to me on the couch. "Right." I scoffed. "Paige, please..don't make this hard." He begged. "I don't have time for your pranks ok?" I asked as standing up from the couch. "Paige." He warned. "Niall this is ridiculous." I stated. "Paige, I beg of you, just sit back down so we can do this the easy way." He said. "No." I said. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I started to struggle,I couldn't get out of this Iron grip. Then he held my arms down and wrapped his legs around my legs to hold them in place so I couldn't kick him. Then he moved my hair out of the way of my right side of my neck. He started to kiss my neck. I tried to hold in my moan as he found my weak spot. Then he started to kiss my weak spot rougher. Then I moaned. I felt him smile against my skin. Then I felt his teeth gazed across my neck. Then I felt something bit me. I gasped as my my blood left my body. Then that pain in my neck was gone. "Told you Paige." Niall replied. "Ok, I believe you..can you let me go?" I asked. "No." He answred. "Why?" I asked. "You're mine,Paige." He answered.

Hope you guys loved it! Love ya- Caitie