Alison.. but who am i ?

I've woken up to find myself in a place that I don't really regonize I hear someone sobbing next to me on my leg and I freak out "AHH w-w-w-who are y-y-you" the person looked up at me with tears in her eyes "what do you mean by who am i am your sister " I-I-I don't have any sisters " I said but deep down I had a feeling that there was something wrong with me saying this. the girl with tears in her eyes standed up and walked out of the place or room I was in. before she left I had looked at her face realized that she somehow looked like me in a way... -Time skip 2 hr later- "Alison" a girl kept on calling out a name "Alison" A girl walked up to me I stood quiet as I stared at the little girl who was pulling me to run with her... The scenery was like a playground it seemed happy I started to run with the girl until I woke up as if I was out of breath and saw the same girl again but this time she was staring at a tv trying not to break down "why are you here" I said to the girl as I looked at her she responded sounding a bit gloomy " I brung you here I could see that you don't remember anything" she said as she looked down " Alison... She bursted out into tears " I'm here to make you remember who you were because I love you" she said I looked at her clueless and I looked down "alright then"

An- Hey just a quick discription about me my name is destiny and this is the first book I've written. I hope you enjoy.since its summer I'll try to update the most I can.if there is any mistakes make sure you tell me by commenting thanks...