Chapter 1

Lyric pov.

Heller. My name is Lyric Michelle Hill im 19 years old and I live with my mom who I truly love. I'm done with high school and I just started collage here in New Orlands where I live , I've been here since I was 6 but I was born in Cali where the ppl are always happy ..and musty but that's nun of my business tho. Ummm I'm 5'6, long hair , my eyes are brown and I'm light skin but when I come out the Sun I get dark but my color comes back fast . My attitude is about a 7 cuz some times I be feeling myself . Anty way it's time to get up for school here in collage they don't give a fuck about you if you come to class you come and if you don't you just don't .

I got up and showerd got out put lotion on and got dressed

I went downstaris and saw my mom getting ready to leave for work

I went downstaris and saw my mom getting ready to leave for work .

Lryic : Bye Mama love you .

I said hugging her she hugged me back.

Mom : Love you to. And I'm working late so don't stay up .

I nodded and walked out to my  Mercedes Jeep I have 3 but today in taking the red one

Mom: Be careful driving you recked 2 of theme already .

Lryic: Ok mommy bye .

I got in my car and waited till she pulled out and I did the same and started driving to school .

30 minutes later I pulled up to school and got out to see August Alsina the bigest drug lord in the state sitting walking to my car. He goes to collage but still as drugs in his back pack selling them to kids in campose .

When I got out to close the door and opens the back door and bent over to get my bookbag when I felt hands exploring my butt .

Lryic : August get yo nasty ass hands off my ass you ugly basterd!

I was about to slap him but I knew he would catch my hand and get up all in my face.

August : Baybeh why I gotta be ugly why can't I be fine or sexy like you ?

Lyric: Beacuse you dumb Fuck you just can't .

He out his hand in my waist and pulled me close. I looked up at this 6'0 looking ass nigga like he had two heads .

August : You mean I like that but what can you do in the bedroom ?

Lyric : Nothing with you little dick . Goodbye 👋

I walked off to class to be the 3rd person in here . I don't like to be late .

Later everyone else was coming in and I seen August smirking coming to sit by me .

Omg what did I do ?

August : Hey Ma you miss daddy ?

Lyric: Kiss my ass .

August: Nah ma I don't kiss ass I put it to sleep .

He moved his hand on my thigh squzing it then moving it farther up getting close to my wonderland .

I started breathing hard and I could feel my panties getting wetter by ever move he made.

Augsut : Aye baybeh you warm down here you want me to finger you?

I shook my head no and he started running me thur my underwaer.

Lyric: Mhmm August.

August : Shhh ma don't get us caught with yo loud ass .

I couldn't stop moaning the faster he went the louder I got .

Mr.McDonald : Who is that moaning like that ?

I tried to be quite but August keept going until I screamed his name .

Lyric: AUGUST ummm St- Stop .

Mr.McDonald:  Umhm Ms. Hill do you and Mr. Alsina need to step out . Out maybe leave and do that at home ?

August : Yeah . But first .....

He trelled on grabbing his back pack and I grabbed mine and got up walking to the door .

August : Who need some weed because this bald spot havin' ass bitch messin' with ppl . I'm ova here trying to finger Fuck my girl and he puttin' us out .. That's fine with me We got a bed good day sir.

Everyone in class was killing theme selfs laughing

Me and August walked out I had my head down speed walking to my car. When I made it there about to get in I felt something sharp in my leg then I went to sleep.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤