La Petite Morte (A Kuroshisuji Undertaker Lemon)

So I was thinking maybe instead of this one just being a oneshot I could try out a story, this is a short oneshot-ish sort ofthing, but If I get good reviews I'll make it a story for here and my quotev page where I have love stories that don't contain the lemons. I'll put links here if that happens,but for now enjoy the oneshot.

Disclaimer: I do not own Funimation, Black Butler/ Kuroshisuji, or any of the characters in that anime. I own this particular story and my own OC.

Warning: Graphic sexual content (in case you don't know what a lemon is),

Name: Serenity Michelle Moore

Age: Looks 18 but is actually immortal.

looks: Long white hair, bright yellow eyes that glow pink when she is angry (like Sebastian or Claude), has her own demon Faustian on her hand for when she makes a contract with mortals, which is a blue-green pentagram with a sapphire rune-like pattern around it, making it's way nearly to her fingers and just past her wrist. Pointy white ears like a snow wolf with a long white bushy tail, she conceals these with a layer of her skirt that comes off when she unties it and a bonnet, fair skin, pleasant features, thin, well proportioned body.

race: Part demon, part reaper, part demon hound.

short bio: Serenity desperately wants to join the reapers at the HQ, but due to the fact she is part demon she's not allowed despite the fact she's gifted when it comes to the job. She works at the Phantomhive manor as a maid with the condition of being allowed to take leave during the four day full moon phase when certain "traits" become more noticeable (for fear of the mortals discovering her true nature). She helps Ciel and Sebastian on missions for the queen, and is often seen with Grell Sutcliff or the Undertaker when outside of the manor and Pluto within it. Sebastian will often ridicule or brush her off for being more dog like and rather uncivilized. She's a very giddy person, and loves practical jokes.

Likes: Dog treats, Playing catch, running, being in wolf form, hunting, dancing, singing, annoying Sebastian, The young master Ciel, the human help at the manor, Alois Trancy, Pluto, when Sebastian gives her treats for doing well, or when someone scratches her ear, going to the master's office and letting him pet her head while he reads his letters, coffins, embalming fluid, death.

Dislikes: When master Ciel is sad, When Sebastian chases me with a jar of coins for being bad, when Sebastian hits her on the nose for being bad, when master Ciel won't pet her, when pluto is to tired to play, covering her ears and tail because it's uncomfortable, having to be proper in some occasions, Claude, when grell chases her with a vacuum, vacuums, loud noises, being immortal.

story time go~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dusting off the last vase for that day along side Sebastian. When I finished and allowed him to inspect it he scratched my ear slightly with a sigh. "If only you could be a cat."

My ears twitched happily despite his comment and I pressed the side of my face against his hand. He moved away abruptly, not enjoying any sign of affection and threw a treat across the room. I looked at it and back at him. "I'm not going to run for the treat, I'm not going to run for the treat, that won't work this time," I thought, " Just because I'm a dog does not mean that- Ahhhh screw it!" I went over and picked the treat up chewing it and concentrating very hard on not letting my tail wag so much. I could practically feel Sebastian's smirk before he walked away. "Damn I'm weak." I thought.

Today was a special day, this was the first day of the full moon phase which means after I go see master and tell him my work is done I get to see Grell and see if Will is budging on letting me become a reaper now that the possibility of the legendary reaper, the undertaker, will persuade him for me. And then I get to share jokes with the giggling Shinigami and lay in one of the coffins while he occasionally scratches my ears and chin and hands me one of the treats he keeps handy. Plus when I'm out, unless I'm in the streets of London and not in my wolf form, which is dangerous during the day because seeing a wolf frightens most, I son't have to cover my ears of tail, and it's much better like that.