Iris pov: 
-------------------------------

Snuff: to extinguish...

Life is filled with so many moments that are either filled with joy and smiles or leave you crippled with sadness. 

I always wondered why life treated me with so many bad moments, I never have a chance to breathe, I can't ever catch my breathe and keep moving forward.

The story I'm about to tell is a story filled with those moments... And even though I've had many great joyful moments... Not every story ends with a happy ending. Maybe you could relate this to a fucked up version of Romeo and Juliet? Except there isint suicide I involved..

I obviously couldn't write this love story without telling you guys about my beloved... The day I fell for Corey Todd Taylor was like being in a mosh pit , you either get trashed or well you make it out fine.  Except I got completely obliterated and I'm now filled with sadness and anger and I have no idea when it will stop.

Me and Corey getting together didn't just happen. it wasn't  close to the cliche of love story's. So why don't we start from the very beginning..

-------
It was a Saturday night when my bestfriend Erick asked me if I wanted to go to a graduation party, usually I'm the odd one out of the group so I decline but I had a feeling that tonight could go really well.

I checked my phone to see
Erick texted me "I'll be there in 10 minutes be ready"

I slipped on a burgundy halter top with a pair of leggings and paired that with black vans. I unplugged my phone and waited for my friends to come.

I saw Erick pull up to the house . I walked out and opened the car door to see the car filled with my friends .

Erick looked at me and said "well looks like your gonna have to sit on Hopes lap"

I looked over at Hope who was one of my bestfriends at the time and climbed onto her lap .

My friend Ryan said from the backseat " Get some pussy hope"

All the guys in the car started laughing.

Hope smirked and replied "well Atleast I get more pussy then all of you guys combined." She then grabbed my butt and we started to kiss to make the guys shut the hell up for once .

( Keep in mind me and hope weren't gay we just like fucking with people.)

Anywhore .... We pulled from the kiss and all the guys mouths were dropped.

"You guys are acting like the first time you ever busted a nut, calm down " i said as me and hope started laughing.

"anyways, who is this party for?" I asked 

"Well it's my friend Corey's little sister, Katie's graduation party. He invited me and said I could bring a few people just cause a lot of her friends will be there." Erick replied

"You girls are gonna think he's hot but just a warning don't get any ideas, he has a girlfriend and she's a psychotic fuck." Ryan said from the back .

"He must be really attractive then cause I don't think people are hot, Erick " I laughed

"just watch it." Erick said with a serious tone.

The fuck was his problem? Whatever it was, I would be the last one to fall for some dude who I don't even know and has a bitch for a girlfriend.

Im not into that dumb dating shit.

We soon pulled into a driveway the house was a average size and looked promising for a party.

We all hopped out of the car and headed to the front door my anxiety started to act up.

Erick placed a couple knocks on the door and soon a girl that looked not much younger then me opened the door. It must be Katie.

"Hey everyone thanks for showing up!" She said with excitement while hugging each one of us as we piled into the space.

"Thanks for inviting us" Erick replied.

I sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Hope tapped me on the shoulder "girl don't look so shy! we are gonna get fucked up tonight I promise it will be worth it."

" I guess so.. I'm just not used to partying and shit" I said while looking around at the people surrounding us. They were all drinking, making out and dancing.

"Let's go out outside near the pool it should be less packed out there." Hope said while grabbing my hand and leading me through the crowd of people.

We opened the door to outside and we soon heard arguing .

"Dawn I can't keep doing this shit where you constantly blame me for shit I don't even do!"
A male voice said.

Me and hope hid in the shadows near the door so we wouldn't get seen.

"I don't fucking do anything Corey! Your always talking to your friends and shit and don't give me any attention!"  Dawn had screamed back at him.

Me and hope stared at eachother for a second.

" I think that's Katie's brother... Erick said something about him" I whispered.

"damn.. he is hot" she said as I hit her on her arm.

"What? He is " she said again as our eyes focused back on the couple.

"Is that seriously even a reason to be mad? I work my ass off for you each day. You are a spoiled brat dawn and I am so sick and fucking tired of it. All those things you want me to buy you I do and then you go ahead and sleep with different men and only ask for more material goods! Im sick of it! But you know it's always my fault.. always fucking Corey's fault!" He raised his voice while taking a few steps back from her.

"You know what fine fuck you! Fuck this love shit, you couldn't even be a real boyfriend if you tried. You won't see me again you dick! Go drink yourself to death like you almost did before!" She pushed him and walked off back inside the house as she slammed the door.

Corey walked over near the pool and stuck his feet in as he sipped on a beer. He held his head in his hands.

I looked at hope "I'm gonna talk to him can you go inside and get me and you a drink?"

She shook her head and walked back inside.

I took a few steps near Corey.

"Hey are you alright?" I said shyly , his glance set on me.

"Yeah I'm fine, girlfriends just fucking suck sometimes" he said as he chuckled.

"Yeah, haha.. I kinda saw that." I said as I eased forward a little more.

"damn.. sorry about that.. no body should've really seen it. You can take a seat if you would like?" Corey said while tapping the space next to him. Gesturing me to sit down.

I took a seat and looked at him. His eyes were piercing blue and were the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

I looked away slowly when he looked back at me.

"So if you don't mind me asking what's your name?" Corey said while continuing to sip on his beer .

"Iris."

"That's a beautiful name you know." He said as he smiled at me

"Why thank you." I chuckled .

-----------------
cliffhanger I know . I know this chapter was short but I promise it will get better as it goes on. I hope you guys enjoyed .