The Goodbye

Serena's POV

Hi my name is Serena. Few days ago, a ninja gave me a power that I can possess only. That's when my life changed...
Team Flare finds this news out and tries to kidnap me. After this happened, I decided to tell my mom about it just in case. That was the WORST MISTAKE ever. My mom started to panic until she comes up with an idea for me to go to the real human world and spend the rest of my life there. I was shocked at what my mom had told me. I told her that I couldn't leave Ash, but she still makes me go there. What's even worse is that she wants me to attend high school there, there's no way to communicate, and I can't even bring my OWN POKEMON!!

(Flashback)

"MOM I AM NOT LEAVING YOU,ASH,MY POKEMON, AND MY FRIENDS HERE!" I yelled at her.

"Honey I know, but I'm doing it for you..." My mom replied.

"I-I thought you would never let me go... I'd rather die here than in that stupid world"

"If you stayed, you wouldn't die here... You'd end up in Team Flares headquarter!"

"What if I destroy them before they kidnap me?"

"Serena..." Ash said looking worried

"It's no use for arguing... It's all planned out now. You're gonna go there and live there. I'm sorry," My mom said. And then she made me say goodbye to everyone which broke my heart.

"We're gonna miss y-you a lot!" Bonnie cried.

"Same here," Clemont said as he was holding up his tears.

"Find some way to get out of there. Don't give up till its over!" Ash whispered which made me relieved.

"I won't let you down. Trust me..." I whispered back.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too... I-I just can't imagine life without you guys," I cried. "And the same goes for you guys- Braixen, Pancham, and Sylveon. My mom will take care of you guys. And don't worry everyone, I'll find someway to get back!"

"Alright Serena time to go," I heard my mom say as she took out this portal that leads me into the new human world.

"Right," I said. I was about to step inside till my mom said "I love you sweetie!" Then, I stepped back and hugged my mom. "Me too!" I said and I really meant it. Then I was really ready to go. I waved goodbye for the last time to everyone, and then I stepped into the portal that changed my life.

(Flashback ends)