How I managed to survive middle school

Well, we all know as middle schoolers that it can be stressful at times (or all the time). We have many groups of people as well. We have the gossip lovers, the just plain lovers, the smarties, the nerds, the jokesters, and the bullies. It is a known fact that the average middle school student is prone to have more stress, no matter who they are, than a psychotic man in his 30's. To get through, you have to know your way around, the way that others think, and what most others think of you. You don't want to have people think that you are just that kid doing his math workbook for fun in the corner if the room with no friends. The best way to survive middle school is when you are starting in 5th and 6th grade, you want to get a lot of friends. With all these friends, you will have people that you know will back you up when you need it. This will also give you a high reputation, which can help later on with the "bullying stage". The bullying stage is when you are constantly being picked on all the time 24/7 by bullies. Some ways that you can settle some of this down is with all of your friends. Get all of your friends and stand up to all of these bullies. The way that I got through this stage is not hiving away my phone number away to anyone that I feel like might spread it around. If your number gets widely known, you could get the issue of cyberbullying, which really sucks. This stage usually happens in around the middle of 7th grade. Finally, you have the part of middle school where you are a role model to everybody else. You usually will not get any trouble here, in the 8th grade. In 8th grade, you are at the top. Of the food chain, all of the 5th, 6th, and 7th graders will look up to you and gladly be your servants. For example, if you need a pencil, they will help you out. You cannot overuse this though, because if you do, all the friends that you got at the start will go away because they will here that you are being mean to the 5th, 6th, and 7th grade. All you need to know is that you can never go as, do not become one of the bullies that force people to give them lunch money or take pencils. Just be yourself and you will be fine. And one final thing, do t me obsessed with relationship issues, it is also a known fact that your wife might be in the 3rd grade right now, so that's not an issue. If you follow this, you should have an awesome time at middle school.