Prologue

"Mom, I got you. Please don't let go." Emily said holding her moms hands as she is laying down on the bed. " Emily, sweetie, I have to because I can't hold on much longer. It's my time to go. Tell your father and brother that I love them so much," as a tear drop falls from her face. " No, please stay with me," but it was already to late. Emily just saw her mom die right in front of her face. Sobbing, full of tears, got up and ran away as far as she can. She thought " I can't go. I have to do this for mom. For me."

Running back into the forest, hearing people screaming, she knew that she might die. Then all of a sudden, this thing came rushing to her mind. "I just lost the person I love the most." It's true. Emily and her mom had a very close relationship. They would do everything and anything together. She and her mom would always be by each others side. Her father and bother didn't really ever talk to Emily.

All she wanted to do was to make her mom proud. So she did exactly that by running into fight. The fight contained of men and women fighting to protect there children.

Demons came to collect the children for there army. But no one was going to let that happen, even if they die. Emily said something before every battle with her mom. "Never give up and you'll never die," but she knew this time was different. Everything came crashing down from her world. And her mom wasn't there to build it all back up.

Hearing her footsteps banging on the ground, she pulled out her sword out. All around her were demons and humans. Alive and dead. She was scared,but she didn't care because of everything that was happening right in front of her.

Putting her sword up right in front of her body, she began swinging from right to left. Some people were saying to run away. But she didn't listen. So was only listening to the sound of her own voice say never give up, do this for her. And it work. She saw flashes. She knew is was killing demons.

But then they all disappeared. Nothing was left of them except all of the dead human bodies they had killed. Emily heard crying from children because they saw there parent die right in front of their faces.

From that moment on, everything was going to be different for now on.