Chapter 13 - Would you hold it against me if I told you I hated you?

3 Chapters, 2 Updates, 1 to go. Sorry for the wait guys been a hard couple of weeks!!!

Comment, Vote and Fan?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Chapter 13 - Would you hold it against me if I told you I hated you?

After yesterday, waking up on a Monday morning next to Aden was nice, but waking up next to Izayan was even better. Today I had school and could not be asked to get up considering we both had to sneak back into the house after I convinced Aden to leave on Monday morning. I didn't think we would of got any sleep at Luke's house so we came back home. I yawned and stretched nearly hitting Aden in the face. I shook his lifeless body and he groaned.

"Five more minutes!" I laughed and his eyes shot open and relaxed a bit when they saw me.

"We've got to get ready or I'll be late!" I jumped out of bed and headed straight to the bath. I couldn't help but chuckle thinking about how my morning was yesterday.

**Flashback**

I woke up feeling comfortable as hell. Best night sleep ever and Aden was so comfortable. Wait wait wait... this isn't Aden. I cracked opened my eyes a tiny bit and saw chest. Nice fine sexy chest hmm if this is Aden then this seriously inappropriate but I swear I didn't fall a sleep with Aden? I am seriously not thinking straight I smell cheese....

"I know you like eye raping me but you should really get up"

"Mmmm five more minutes Zaden" he chuckled

"Zaden?" I groaned

"To tired to think... So which one are you? Aden? or Izayan? or both because that would be okay too?"I mumbled

"Well considering you fell asleep with me I'm gonna say Izayan"

I smiled "Good" before I snuggled deeper into his chest and fell asleep.

15 minutes later I woke up and everything sort of clicked.

"Oh shit. Zaden? Am I for real?" I scoffed

"Personally I think you needed 'five more minutes'"I blushed as he tried to imitate me. I went to move positions when I realized only my leg was touching the bed. I shot up to see that I was lying (keyword being lying) on Izayan!

I groaned "Why the hell didn't you move me off you?"

Izayan just looked down at me and winked "Because this is really comfortable and I couldn't help it because now I can hold this against you" he smirked "you're the girl who lay on her rapist all night long..." I blushed again. Damn this blushing!!!

"Well you just admitted you're a rapist" for some reason his statement trumped mine.

"Anyway you want to get up? or do you want to lay on me some more?" I did the most girliest thing ever and slapped his chest! No offense to the girls out there but that is seriously way to girly for me.

"Shut. Up." I pulled the covers off Izayan and I and just froze. One, I had no idea where anything is.

Two, I was freezing!!!

I turned back around to see Izayan casually chilling behind me.

"That's right Kitten you need me, you don't know where anything is" he smirked.

"Fine" I whined "I need you"

A huge smile sprang onto Izayans face

"Say it again....Just like that" He jumped off the bed and walked passed me and I punched him the arm.