The beginning of 8th grade

( picture of June and Nanis outfits)
    Hi! I'm June Alister, a 8th grader girl who has a pretty normal life. Besides the fact that my mom is a famous writer and my dad is a artist. My friends always ask me to get them a painting or book, and being the good friend I am I do.
   But this is not how this started this started on the 1st day of 8th grade. I walked through those all so familiar gates. 'Damn I feel like I'm in a prison.' I thought to myself. And indeed it was a prison.
   Just no one noticed it I mean, we always have to follow ridiculous rules, most of the time we can't speak, what the hell happened to freedom of speech?!, And also we have to deal with mean and annoying people everyday including teachers. I mean some times I almost punch the teachers they are so mean!!!
  Like when they make fun of me for wearing black and my mouth guard. And having side bangs. What the hell is wrong with that!!! Nothing right? I'm just so tired of it... all of it. Luckily no one bullies me after what I did to Joy Macalister. Why is her name Joy if everyone she meets ends up hating her because she is such a bit...
   I got interrupted by my friend jumping on my back making me fall on my face.
  "THANKS NANI!!!" I mumbled.
  "Your welcome!" She replied siting on my back. I flipped over and she yelped and fell on her butt.
  "HEY it's only funny when I do it." She said pouting. I got up and helped Nani to her feet. Me and Nani are complete opposites. I am Emo...ish, Nani still believes in the Easter Bunny, I am 6.2 Nani is 4.7, I love ice cream Nani loves Poky. ( OK maybe I love it a lot😋).
  Nani is my best friend she does everything with me, sometimes people mistake me and her as sisters. I mean we both have black hair and mostly the same facial features, but Nani has strips of pink in her hair and I have blood red strips.
   We decided to go to our classes early just because. As we approached Nani's class I hugged her waved goodbye, and continued on to my class.
   "Ugh Science I hate you and you hate me." I said looking at the door. I pushed open the door roughly earning a few "unhappy" glances. But I just scowled in return. Walking to my seat someone tried to trip me. But I knew, I pretended to fall and did a front flip landing on my feet next to my seat.
   Everyone's mouths looked like screams or that freaking amnesia creature. I just smirked. I toke a seat at a desk behind a boy, but then realised that there were boys surrounding me!!!! One to the left of me, one in front of me, one to the right of me, and one behind of me!!
OH SHIT!!!! I realised this was the worse mistake to make on the 1st day!!! Surrounding yourself with douchy boys!!! 😭😭😭😭😭!!!!!
    MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!! I felt like sinking into the ground and never coming up AGAIN!!! As I was about to change my seat the teacher said,
   "OK students these are going to be your new seats for the rest of the year! So I hope your happy with your choices!!" She seems awfully cheery. OK I'm skipping all of the stuff that happened in class because it's all boring. But soon you'll hear what these boys think about me.
   But the next teacher was such a douche!!! What side of the bed did he sleep on!?? The rest of the teachers were Ok, but I'll tell their names.

Mrs. Harrison
Mr. Phillips
Mrs. Waseem (she was the worst!😂)
Mr. Iggy (tell me in the comments if you get that reference any of you mariocart fans.)
Mrs. Clover field
And Ms. Greenhouse
  There. I named them all. None of them are cool. They are just.... uh...
"Special". Wonder what tomorrow's pitcher is gonna through at me? Another curveball?