Only A Few More Steps

*~Suicidal People... Are just Angels that want to go home~*

   "Ink? Please tell me that you're here... If you're not I'll still continue..." (Y/n) says to her plain wall hoping to get a response from her friend she had since she was little. A slight smile on her lips while her (e/c) eyes are dull without anymore hope or determination. She felt empty as she sits on the end of her bed swinging her pale legs that has no life whatsoever.

   "Why aren't you here? I've been without you ever since I turned nine... And now I'm sixteen. I'm still waiting for you to come back from wherever you are right now. You might've already left me... But I don't want to believe it. You always come back to me but I don't know why you aren't right now. You're still my friend," She says as she exhales a shaky breath, trying hard not to cry. Her pale legs stop swinging letting her continue telling her friend something she has always wanted to say to him.

   "We've been through thick and thin. Nothing could separate us when I was younger. Laughing, sleeping on your shoulder, you made me have a purpose in life. You made me smile when I was down, but you stopped seeing for some reason I don't know of," She continues as a few tears fall from her dull eyes letting it drop onto the floor.

   "You have always asked me questions when I was little and I always answered them under no circumstances. No matter how bad or sensitive the subject was I answered," The teen closes her eyes for a moment before letting them open only to have more tears falling.

   "Do you still care about me? Or am I not important to you anymore?"

   *~Fake Friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun, but leave you in the dark~*