This story has many feels.

3rd year Draco and 1st year Apple. (She isn't old, duh)
----------------------------------------------

*3rd Person POV*

One morning in the great hall, Draco Malfoy was feeling odd.

On this particular morning Draco didn't seem interested in the many foods scattered across the table.

His eyes scanned up and down the Slytherin table.

Eggs. No. Bacon. Not today. Pancakes. Nope.

Draco felt defeated. He didn't like anything on the table. That is until he spots something. Something so beautiful that when Draco spotted it he fell in love.

Her name was Apple.

Apple wasn't like everyone else. She was green while everyone else was either red or yellow-ish.

Draco couldn't take his silver eyes off of this beauty.

She's gorgeous.

He looked to his left. Then to his right. Draco needed to make sure that no one took Apple.

Not before him.

Draco leaned all the way across the table and snatched Apple before anyone else could.

"She's more beautiful up close," Draco thought.

He grabbed a napkin and smudged at Apple, making her shiny.

"Perfect!" Draco mumbled.

"You say something Malfoy?" Crabbe asked from Draco's left.

"Huh?" Draco was pulled from his transe, "No. No I didnt."

Crabbe nodded and turned back to his bacon.

"Are you gonna eat that apple or continue staring at it Malfoy?" Marcus Flint asked across from Malfoy.

What Malfoy didn't know was that Marcus wanted apple all to himself so he could do things to her. Terrible things that all Apples fear.

"Go get your own Apple, Flint," Malfoy sneered.

"Well why bother if you won't eat that one?" Marcus asked.

That one. That one. That. One.

Marcus just reffered Apple as a That One.

"I'll have you know that she is more than 'that one', she is The One. The one for me. Go find your own!" Draco almost yelled at Flint.

But he didn't yell. Draco didn't want to scare Apple.

"Fine," Marcus mumbled and looked down.

Draco beamed in victory.

"We won Apple!" He thought.

*Time Skip*

Draco could feel Marcus's eyes staring at the back of his skull.

Draco, Apple and the other 3rd years were going outside to Hagrids class, Care Of Magical Creatures.

The teachers didn't know that Apple was coming along to a 3rd year class.

But its okay, they didn't need to know. It didn't matter, Apple was a very intelligent 1st year.

Draco slowly began to grow feelings for Apple.

"What was this feeling?" He thought, "it can't be love. I'm too young for love. OR am I?"