Chapter 1

Abby POV:

"Hey," I said to Susy. Susy and I were really close friends even though we weren't the same age. Susy was 6 and I was 12. "Come and get me", said Susy. "Susy time to go home", said Sally.

Sally was Susy's only sister. Sally lived at the orphanage were I'm living at now. Sally was 8 now and she loved to joke around.

"Coming Sally", said Susy. I said goodbye to both of them and went up to my room. Mary had said that a girl named Riley had slept in this very same room and got adopted by the famous Zayn and Perrie Malik.

I came to the orphanage because I got adopted by these really mean people and I ran away. Mary, the owner found me in an alley. Thank God there was church that Sunday.

Louis POV:

"I'm heading out babe", I said to my beautiful girlfriend. "Ok", said Eleanor. I had a concert with all the boys today at 3:35 p.m. "Crap" I thought. It was 3:00 and I still had to pick up Liam and Zayn.

First I picked up Liam so I didn't have to get the "you're late again" speech for the hundredth time."Hey", I said to Liam as he jumped in. Liam totally ignored me. "Liam", I said. At that second Liam totally spazed out on me.

"What do you think you we're doing. you knew we had a concert at 3:35 and it's 3:32 right now. Let's go!" yelled Liam. I didn't tell Liam that we had to still pick up Zayn so I sped off into the direction of Zayn's house.

When we got there I was greet Ed by Zayn's daughter, Riley. "Hey stranger" she said. Riley had grown into a beautiful 12 year old. "Hey yourself", I spat in her direction. Zayn walked through the door and we took off.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
How did you like the first chapter? Sorry I'm don't this on my iPod and I don't have bold or italic settings. This is my first book so please don't judge.

I have some questions for you:
1. Should Abby and Riley make up a signing and dancing group by the end of this book?

2. Should Abby like Liam or Zayn for a best friend?

Thanks for reading! Sure hope you like it!