The fist meeting

It started off as a normal day.....well for me It did. My normal day starts off with my phone alarm going off *alarm goes off*......"ughh....five more minutes......" As I said that my phone alarm went off again "mmm I said five more minutes!" *alarm goes off again* "........ SON OF A BITCH" I jump out of bed and grab my phone and shut off my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and stretched I had to get ready for school.....great just great. I really don't like school but you know I have to deal with it.

As I got out of bed I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror......I looked at myself seeing that my brown hair was a total mess I let out a quiet sigh and turned to turn on the shower. After taking my shower I shut off the water and grab my towel and dried the water off of my body. When I was done drying off I wrapped the towel around my body and headed off to my room to get dress. I put on a crop top and a pear of skinny jeans then I went to go get my shoes. I had put on my rainbow knee high socks sense it matched my shirt then I went to get my knee high converses they were all black. Then it was onto my hair and makeup, I had brushed my hair and left it out it look okay the way it was then i had grab my makeup I put on some lipgloss and put on some mascara because my eyelashes were never that long.

By now it should be about 7:40 I check the time on my phone and it said 7:42 I got up and walked downstairs cause it was about time for me to leave. So I grabbed my bag and headed to school but before I could leave my mom called me (my mom) "hey baby girl here". I looked at her just before I reached for the door handle. (Me) "yes mom what is it". She had gave me an apple and I smiled "oh thanks mom" (my mom) "no problem" she smiled.

after that I left for school and just in time the bus was just now coming down the road and by the time I got to the bus stop it had just got there....thank god cause I really didn't wanna wait there cause a lot of people like to stair at a girl like me. After a day of school that felt like forever it was time to go home. I went to my locker and put my books away and grabbed my bag an left to catch the bus after the bus ride it was my stop and I got off and walked home. But on the way home I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched but I shook the feeling away because maybe it was just another person staring at me and is going to make another Rude remark about me and say that I'm ugly but I didn't care what they thought of me. But then as I turned the corner and was 1 block away from my house I felt warm breath on the back of my neck and that made me jump a little. It took me awhile to turn but before I did I felt something cold and metallic press up against my neck and it sent a shiver down my spine then the breath that was on the back of my neck moved and was right beside my ear and then the person spoke (????) "Hi you wanna know something" the voice sounded like a boy that was in his teen years I didn't move at all. All I could do was stand there not knowing what to do. (????) "it's a shame when people that are weak cant fight back...you know fight for their lives" the boy chuckled a dark chuckled that sent another shiver down my spine I thought to my self { what does he mean fight for their lives.... Does he want to kill me...but why me i did nothing wrong } my heart started to race as he said those words (????) "And all the people who are weak...well in this case you..don't really have a reason to be here so I'm going to do you and the world a favor" he said as he laughed. "Now I want you to.....GO TO SLEEP" (me) i closed my eyes as he pressed the knife against my throat making it bleed. I let out a little scream of pain and he turned me around I looked at him with my big hazel eyes that had tears in them.....but as soon as this boy looked at me I....I saw his face it was.....a gruesome sight I wanted to look away but I didn't for some reason....

He had black hair that was about shoulder length or maybe a bit longer. His skin was white as snow it looked like it was bleached or something it also looked like it had a leathery feeling to it and his smile......he had a smile that went from ear to ear but that's not what caught my eyes....what caught my eye was his eyes.....I know corny right me a girl looking into a boys eyes but its not like that his eyes were......never blinking I wonder why I notice that he didn't have any eyelids. And that the only thing that was there were rings of black. The boy looked at me and the knife that was on my throat wasn't there anymore he was just looking at me as well.

i was confused why he was just staining at me and with that his smile that was from ear to ear grew i looked at his smile witch he must have carve into his face. He turned me back around and whispered in my ear.... (????) "instead of killing you I think I'll have fun with you" he said laughing then all at once he was gone i looked around to see where he had gone but no one was in sight then all at once it hit me.......I was almost just killed I ran home as fast as I could and when I got to my house I open the door quick and slammed the door shut. I ran up to my room and sat on my bed and started to cry I cried because I was almost killed i cried myself to sleep. I was a little scared because I was all alone my mom and dad wasn't home and my older brothers were out with their girlfriends it weird how I'm the third older cause i was 17 but yet I'm single....I didn't care about that at the moment. As I was alseep I didn't dream about anything it was just a pitch black dream.....