THE BROKEN HEART OF THE YOUNG GIRL.

The poor young girl called Katalina was unhappy and miserable . She never had someone important that made her feel comfortable because her family had treated her so badly. Because her dear mother died when she was only six years old. And her father left her so she had to move to her aunt's and granma's place. But they hated her and abused her physically.

But she prayed a "silence prayer" everyday so that she could forgive what her aunt and granny are doing and so she worked hard with her dark broken heart . And she never loved her life . She always wanted to do a suicide because her life was so terrible but anyway she didn't do it because "God our father" gave her strength to be strong .

But along the rode she saw a young handsome young man that she spotted. She felt a spark and she tripped over and fell on a rock. The young man George helped her to stand up because she had no balance.
They fell in love with each other at first sight and they dated . While they were dating Katalina thought of introducing George to her family even though she knew that aunt Susan and granny Merry we're very strict.

Later on Katalina went home to introduce her boyfriend George . Susan and Merry looked at each other and smiled with an evil smile and like they were planning something risky and evil . While they met George they ate a delicious meal and they were asking George funny questions like "what makes him to date this ugly girl?" What do you want here ? "Katalina was so embarrassed and so ashamed and George was so uncomfortable. After the meal he had to go. But George left devastated and with anger . So Katalina got beaten by her granny after she got in the house but George hadn't left he sat there for hours trying to figure out if Katalina was fine he heard a shout ,screaming and her aunt was laughing "ha,ha!" with a loud voice . But Katalina's granny wanted to beat her to death but for a second. She heard someone screaming and it was George and she was thrilled and shocked and Susan the aunt got outside and shot George and he died sorrowfuly.
And Katalina cried and screamed and last word we're, "God please forgive me "and she picked up a knife she killed herself for George.