Meeting my new sister

Mom
Mimi wake up we got to go pick up your sister in an hour. Come get up or I will come up there missy.

Mimi
Mom it's only 7:14,w-what today is Friday and we have to pick up my long lost sister,and I am not ready, I have to get ready right now.

Dad
Mimi are you done we have to go, we going to the airport to pick up your sister.

Mimi
Coming daddy,dad is this going to go well today.

Dad
Yes now let's go.

Isabel
Where are my parents they had to be here by now and I just got a call from my parents yesterday that I have a sister this will not go well, just know it.

Mom,dad
Isabel it's so good to see you .
You look pretty in your Suit today your just like me now come meet your sister Mimi.

Isabel
Hi Mimi I am Isabel you look shy,how come your face is turning red let's go get something to drink.

Mimi
Thanks Isabel I feel like I have a fever or something it's just I really need something right now.

Isabel
Mimi wake up please wake up, dad,mom come quick Mimi has fainted.

Dad
What happen Isabel did something terrible happen,anyway we will talk more so let's take her to the hospital right now Isabel grab her legs.

Isabel
Dad when I first saw her she was kind of red and after I put her in a bench and I was trying to wake her up but she didn't and heard her heart and it was beeping. That when I call you and Mom to help me with Mimi because she wanted water so we did and she Fainted.

Doctor
She is fine she just fainted she has a really bad fever and she has to stay her for two day in the hospital would any body want to Stay with her.

Isabel
I want to stay here with her I want look after her we are getting very close.

Doctor
That's fine I will tell your parents, your other daughter is staying is that fine you two.

Mom dad
Yes it's fine
Yes is completely fine.