Chapter 1

It was a late morning and Rouges alarm was going off. She lifts her head up looking at it and slowly brings her hand over and turns it off. She rolled herself out of bed and tiredly and slowly walks in the kitchen to get breakfast. As she sits and looks around tiredly eating she looks up at the clock for a few seconds then realizes she is late to school!!!! She stands and runs as fast as possible to her room falling over in a hurry to get ready and rushes out of her room running straight to school.
She arrives to school out of breath nearly about to pass out. She lets out a deep breath noticing that she's not late, when she arrives to class she gets to her desk and takes a seat looking out the window. Her Teacher -Mr. Roy- "Ok class today everyone needs to find a partner to pair up with for the next assignment". Rouge looks around and notices friends getting together and pairing up, but she stays sitting knowing no one would pair up with her. Mr. Roy told Rouge she can pair up with him. Like always we do she tells herself. A guy notices Rouge staring at her and starts to wonder. When the bell rings Rouge gets her lunch out and starts walking out to her same spot she always sits at outside under a cherry blossom tree. When she gets down to it she notices there's a couple sitting under it already. The couple look at Rouge and yell out "What do you want!? Aren't you that girl who got held back? Ha you must be pretty stupid. She stands there and just smiles walking away. She goes and sits in an empty class room all by herself where no one could bother her or make fun of her. She looks out the window and looks at everyone with friends hanging out and says to herself "I wonder what it's like to have a friend...". Suddenly she hears someone walking in the class. It was a tall guy she noticed him before in class but didn't think munch of him. "Can I sit in here?" He asks Rouge. "OH umm yea sure I guess? Wouldn't you rather be with everyone else outside?" She says. "nah it's more peaceful up here." He says. He stares at her and says "so I herd your name is Rouge am I right?
She stares back at him with a tiny blush "Uhuh yea your right"
He smiles and says "what a beautiful name! Mine is Shinya"
She stands up "oh it's nice to Meet you Shinya!"
He smiles back but his smile fades away quickly and says "So what are you doing up here by yourself??"
She looks away and says "not like anyone cares I'm up here by myself no one knows me they all think I'm stupid since I was held back due to me getting sick a lot and staying home all the time and because of that all my friends have moved on leaving me."
He looks at her and stands up quickly and says "That's no excuse!!! That's it! Starting from now on no matter what your going to be my friend friend!!!
She looks up at him with a complete red face and is speechless.

As school ends and she starts walking home Shinya asks to walk home with her and the whole way he asks all kinds of questions like her fav animal or color and she tells herself "thank you for a friend"...