Chapter 1

Esme's p.o.v

Like every other morning my alarm went off. I groaned and turned the alarm off and walked down stairs to get a cup of water. Once i had the cup of water i walked back up stairs and opened the door quietly and walked to the bed and poured water on her. She shot out of bed and looked around panicked. And if your wondering who i just poured water on it was my best friend/roommate .We have been best friends since middle school and still are of course. "Get up we have to get ready to go to work we have to open up the place like every other day" i said. "Do we have to i mean we should hire people so we can get more days off" jenny said. If you understood nothing we were talking about well you see me and jenny we own a cafe which is called The Cafe. I know its simple we couldn't come up with anything else. "No we have to go get ready" i said "fine im going to take a shower since you poured water all over me" jenny said as she walked away. I went to my room and got ready by putting on a black t shirt and pants and went down stairs. Jenny came down also wearing the same thing. "Cmon lets go" she said and grabbed an apple on her way out. We got in the car and started singing to every song that came out in the radio. I parked the car were i always park it.
(The place they work in)👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I unlocked the door and we went inside and started preparing everything for when the customer started coming

------------
We were still at work but it was my break. Since we own the shop we can have breaks whenever we wanted too. I also made jenny make me a coffee which she was too lazy too do but ended up doing it. I was on my way to sit down while looking at something on my phone when all of a sudden i feel someone bump into me and make me drop my coffee all over then. I gasped in shock but thought to myself at least if wasn't so hot. I looked up and saw a guy staring at his shirt and the ground that was full of coffee. "I am so sorry I wasn't looking were i was going and I accidentally bumped into you hold on i will be back" i said and when to get a rag to try and help him dry up. It wasnt really working since i was panicking i just started rubbing the rag on his shirt and he was just chuckling while staring at me since he was way taller than me. I could see jenny from the counter trying so hard not to laugh but failed miserably. "Its ok i guess just a little accident" the guy said "more like a huge accident" i heard jenny shout from the counter. Why cant she be normal. The guy chuckled and looked at me. "I swear i am so sorry ..." I said trailing off still not knowing his name. " Sorry my name is chase" he paused for a second " and whats your name" he said. "My names esme" i said "well it's alright esme nothing to worry about" he said. I then noticed jenny standing next to me "why aren't you at the counter?" I asked "there's no one here" she said matter of factly as she turned around and saw a couple at the counter deciding what they want to get. "I'll be right back i need to go take an order" jenny said about to go to the counter but chase stopped her "oh no worries there with me tyler ashley come here i want you to meet esme and her friend" he said "i have a name you know and by the way its jenny" jenny said. "Hi im tyler and this is my girlfriend ashley" chase's friend said "hi" me and jenny said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. "Uh guys its almost time to close up would you mind leaving" jenny said as politely as she could but failed. "Yea sure but esme can i get your number to hang out sometime" chase said " sure here you go" i said writing it on a paper. "Goodbye now" jenny said as she waved them off i noticed how that avery girl whatever her name was kept glaring at jenny and how that tyler dude couldn't stop looking at her. Once they were gone i said while moping the coffee of the floor "you know that tyler guy couldn't stop staring at you" "why would he want to stare at something like me" she said "thats not true any guy would be lucky to have you" after i said that i got a text from chase saying hi. I smiled and texted hi back and put my phone away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~