Trust Me.

"He is so sweet" she said with a joyful smile. "He is perfect ..... for you." I Can not see myself dating Luis. "Come On Mia, he is being your crush since freshman year,  why not?" Karen thinks that magically he will fall for me, that later on we could be dating. "I'm just not perfect for him." I said. knowing that my heart beats ten times faster than it should be. When the subject is him, i can't control myself. He is my secret love and he will always be. I know that he will never fall for me. I'm just not enough. He is sweet, kind, funny, lovely, caring, and he is just .... Perfect, but not for me. Karen is lucky to have Mike. He cares for her like no one else. He is perfect for karen. "When are you going to tell him, Mia?" never, never and never. I have a perfect friendship with Luis and I am not thinking on ruin it by telling him that I am In love with him. 

After talking about my feelings for him, Dinna comes with a great smile screaming across the room "WE HAVE TO GO TO THE MALL!" we didn't know how to react after everyone stopped and looked at us. We left straigh to the mall without asking why, we knew why and that was the only thing that matters. Either way I need a new dress for the dance this week, and its perfect to look for it when your with your best friends.