CHEWCHEWCHEW

Charlie was speaking, but Drew wasn't paying attention. He was lost in her eyes, hearing completely off. Her words sounded like she was speaking through foam, muffled, all he could see was her chocolate/blue/hazel/rainbow/green colored eyes. He was hopelessly in love, and she couldn't realize that. All her friends did, especially Kat and Cloe, but she was blind.

"ASK HER OUT ALREADY, DREW!!!!!!!" Kat and Cloe yelled, jumping up from behind the couch, followed by Ifraah, Andi, Rai, Cait, Odette, Ashley, and Reeses. They had been hiding there for over a week, living off chips and soda, and were waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

"Who are those people?!" Drew shouted, hiding behind his soon-to-be-wife for protection. Charlie was frozen in shock, her mouth opened wide, and her eyes almost bulging out of their sockets. Drew took in her expression and sighed, and started stroking her luxurious, silky brown hair. Why don't I have the guts to just ask her out already?

Charlie shook out of her stupor and blinked. "What are all of you guys doing here?"

Cloe popped a chip in her mouth and motion for Kat to answer. "Oh! Hey, Charlie! What a coincidence seeing you here! Funny, right?" She laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck.

Charlie wasn't completely sure if she was telling the truth. Her eyes narrowed. "Why is there a GoPro behind Cloe?"

Cloe swallowed her chip. "Well, we're actually here for a science experiment! Who can eat the most chips and drink the most soda?"

Drew watched Charlie's nose scrunch up. Aww, that's so cute!

"Okay but-" Ifraah turned on the mood music to cut her off.

Sha-la-la-la-la-la, my, oh my, look at the boy too shy, he ain't gonna kiss the girl...

Cloe and Kat then push the two's heads together, making their lips collide.

They feel sparks fly, not literally of course. Drew jumps back first, eyes wide. Did he really just kiss his crush? I mean technically he did get some help.

"WE DID YOU TWO A HUGE FAVOR!" They both yell as they all run out of the house. Charlie stares after them, a light blush dusting her cheeks.

"So, um, that happened..."

"I kinda... liked that..." Her words shocked him.

"W-Wha?!" She smashes her lips to his again. They feel the sparks fly again, and they make out for a few minutes, gasping for air as they pull away.

Drew proceeds to ask her out. They get married when they turn eighteen, and have ten children, named Chew, Charlie Jr., Drew Jr., Kat, Cloe, Ifraah, Andi, Odette, Cait, and Solstice.

~~~THE END~~~

A/N: The following may be a little weird. Check out Chewed Up! Also sorry we're thinking of editing all the stories and updated them soon!

@ScribbleTwoShoes HAHA YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN SUCK IT, CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!! ~Kat

ScribbleTwoShoes
You know we love you, but SRSLY OMG DIDN'T YOU LOVE THAT LIKE COULDN'T YOU FEEL THE SEXUAL TENSION?! OMG. SLAY. NOW THERE ARE TWO CHEW BOOKS HAHA.
-Cloe XOXO