To new beginnings

My whole life changed when I seen my baby's eyes glowing blue like the summer skies. I held her in my arms and all my thoughts of war and problems in my kingdom melted away. I looked at my wife melody and I started crying tears of pure love for her and my beautiful baby. I knew exactly what I was going to name her. it's a old name from my childhood female friend I met at royalty school. Layla her name will be Layla aww rolls off the tongue doesn't it. I just love her so much already I knew it wasn't going to be a boy cause after three generations of boys there was likely to be a girl sooner or later. I'm glad I have Layla to draw my thoughts off of the war and the new discovery of are universe is in a tiny island surrounded by a bubble and all that jazz with the historians letting outsiders into are kingdoms. "Knock, knock can we come in" say my closest friend Broden and his wife Sarah and are extraterrestrial visiter James came through the door. Sarah is about 8 and a half months pregnant and she is 100% about to pop. The people of there kingdom predict that there she's pregnant with twins not just twins but super smart twins. James is still fighting on are side and I'm grateful cause he's almost unstoppable and most powerful in all the lands.
My brief moment of happiness was cut short by the sounds of helicopters in closing in the distance. They are starting to find are kingdoms by the hole in the bubble. I was actually the guy who made the hole. Drake my older brother flung my out of it and I lived in the real world for a little while. After I realized that they weren't leaving or going over are bubble I gave beautiful baby Layla to my wife melody and changed into my war clothes and cape and flew to the hole in the bubble. When I got to the hole there was a fighter helicopter and a troop transport plane. I yelled at them " what business do you have here, it's me agent nova captain Randalls I order you to turn and left my kingdoms at once." They turned as if they were leaving and a 50cal mounted on the helicopter started firing I blocked the fist one with my sword before James who was carrying Broden. Before I knew it James flung the helicopter far far into the ocean and Broden shot one of his power arrows at the tip of the plain. They high tailed out of there when we started firing back then me Broden and James went back to the castle. When we landed one of broaden's right hand men ran up to us to say that Sarah is going into labor. I told Broden go to her bro and I went to my baby and daughter. James came to are room when I was snuggling with melody and Layla and his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he started shooting his green beams at my new family and it pushed me and melody on the floor and grabbed my baby Layla and he pulled her and held her in his arms and he said in a creepy voice " this is what I have been feeling she's going to be more powerful then me I must kill her" before he attacked my baby Broden who was coming to tell me that he just had twins shot a arrow right in the back of James head.