I am In Love with You

I am in love with you.

I don't really care if we're heaven and hell's apart. If everyone doesn't like you, or everyone despise you. The only thing important to me right now, is you. Your love. Just that. 

Nothing else matters when I'm with you. 

Even just looking at those scarlet eyes of yours, even just looking at those soft pinkish lips of yours, it makes me want to jump in joy. Scream, just so everyone would know that you're mine. Knowing every bits and things about you, makes me feel like I'm high, like I'm on cloud nine. 

I want you to be mine. 

Only you. 

Just you.

I want to look at those stunning eyes of yours, I want to smell that same old breathtaking smell that lingers on your body. I want to see you smile, I want to hear you laugh, I want you to slap my arm even playfully when you'reat your limit. I want to court you, over and over again. I want to stroke your hair, pushing it back behind your ear. I want kiss you, your cheek, your nose, your forehead, and especially your lips. Those soft sweet pinkish lips of yours.

I'm sorry. 

I just couldn't hate you. Knowing that I am in love with you.

'

Hey guys!

No, no. You don't know me, but who cares, you will, soon. 

I'll post things about me whenever I update and I'll put it in the authors note.

This will be a LoganXOc fic. 

LoganXRei, to be exact. 

I idolize Logan, and not because I'm a boy that means I'm gay.

no, not really. Geez. Rei is actually my girlfriend. 

Anyways, enough ranting. Comment and like, tell me what you think about this.