He's the one!!

I heard someone flip pages of a book upstairs in my room. It wasn't that loud, but yet it could be heard. Curious to know, I followed to where the  source of the sound was.

Chloe was on my bed reading a magazine. I got closer and saw it was the March edition of galaxy magazine (an entertainment mag).

"Hey Kate!! Look what I found when I was looking through...One direction are having a free concert next Thursday!" She looked really excited with it and I could see it in her eyes how badly she wanted to go.

" I know what you're thinking...you want me to accompany you there, don't you?" I am not a fan of one direction,but Chloe is. Since she's my best friend, I couldn't just say no to her. Instead, I want to be the greatest friend there ever is to her.

We've been together since primary school and we bonded eversince she saved my life when a bully nearly got my ass wrecked. She was like the first to show me the meaning of standing out for yourself, not letting anyone tear you down.

However, like you can see, she really...I mean really loves one direction!

"Yayy...thanks Kate!! I love you!! " Chloe was giving me the puppy dog face. With that big blue eyes of hers. She really could make anyone actually obey her...she has this face, all girl-next-door look.

One direction were going to be in town this Saturday as in we have one more day to go until they arrive. The faster you get it over with, the less you have to think about it.My subconscious kept on reminding me.

I honestly don't know why I don't like them. Probably its because of  this article I read the other day, saying that one of the members of 1D was too snobbish to even take a picture with a  fan. Its not like I care, but as a star, you have to know how to take care a fan's heart. And saying they're gay. That's perhaps 90 percent true!!

Anyway, I don't know anything, based on what I read...it might be true. Don't tell me paparazzi's just write rubbish in the medias or magazines? No, no!

*****
A beeping sound was heard. Man, what time is it? It was 7 in the morning...oh right, One direction are coming.

Right at that moment, there was a phone call. "Hey Katherine, you ready?!" Sasha's voice gave me a shock when she said are you ready?

"What?" It was literally 7 and I thought they were going to be here around 10am. The show is starting at that time right??

"C'mon...don't tell me you forgot?! " My brain was trying to process her statement...and it kind of failed.

" Its Agnes's birthday today!" Shit, how could I forget my dear cousin's birthday!

" Okay, I'm coming!!" I hurriedly got out of bed, brushed my teeth, bathed and put on a simple dress since the wheather seems to look quite alright.

I took a cab and went straight to the venue of the party, my aunt's house.

By the time I arrived, everyone was already in the house giving presents and eating cakes and doing all those things you do during a birthday party. Agnes was turning 16 today...she's all grown up, my little couz!

We've been really close cousins, doing stuffs together, eventhough I'm kind of 2 years older than her. She's like a little sister I never had.

There were balloons, strimmers and a big banner at the entrance ...'AGNES'S SWEET16!'

Nearly everything was pink, her favourite colour...should have known.

I walked right into the house, straightening my dress. And that's when it hit me...