Chapter 1

I was walking down the power lines on my horse Smokey, in the rain, calling for a hound we had lost on the fox hunt. 

"Alvin!" I yelled once more. I sighed and gave up just before I heard a howl. "ALVIN!?" I yelled again. 

"AAAAROOOOO" He howled again. I followed the sound of the howling out to the side road where I saw a figure holding Alvin's collar and a gun. I picked up pace to the figure and yelled out to him,

"Hey you have my hound!" As I approached closer to the figure he seemed to look friendlier. 

"Come inside, you can put you horse in the barn" He said in a deep husky voice. I nodded and hopped off, leading Smokey into the barn. "So this is your dog?" He asked. He was much taller than me, but around the same age.

"Hound," I said looking up to get a better look at his face, "That's my hound." I emphasized.

"Oh sorry, hound" He said sarcastically.

"Would you mind putting your gun away, I don't feel comfortable with it around my horse." I said glancing between the two. 

"Yea, sorry, I was just out hunting deer when it started to rain. So how did your hound get lost?" He asked. 

"The barn was all out fox hunting with the hounds and they tend to run off every now and then. Especially Alvin" I scolded, bending down to scratch the hound. 

"You want to come inside to get warm?" He asked. I shrugged and nodded patting Smokey on the nose leaving him to eat some hay. He spun around as we were halfway inside and said, "Where are my manners? My name's Beau (Bo)" He smiled and held out his hand. 

"Well Beau, I'm Knox. And we're getting all wet" I laughed and shook his hand. He smiled and pulled my inside. 

"Sorry about that. Do you want cloths or something?" 

"Just a shirt would be fine thanks" I half smiled and watched him as he walked away. I have to say he was pretty cute, but I think he's not interested. A few minuets later he came back with a large flannel shirt and handed it to me.

"You, um, you can change in the bathroom down the hall and the dryer is right next to that if you wanna through your cloths in there." He stuttered staring down at me. I nodded and brushed past him, walking toward the bathroom. I felt his eyes boring into my back, but I just kept walking. 

After changing I walked back out feeling my bare feet stick to the wood floor. I saw Beau resting on the couch drinking a cup of tea. "Here I made you one" He said nodding toward the cup sitting on the table. 

"Thanks" I murmured as I sat down on cold leather couch. I scooched around trying to un-stick my bare legs from the couch before grabbing the tea. Beau laughed and watched amused as I tried to get comfortable. "Problem?" I asked once I sat still. He laughed and shook his head no. 

"So where do you go to school?" He asked trying to soark conversation. 

What do you all think? Is it moving too fast already? I don't know. We'll see where it goes. Oh and if you were reading my other story, I appologize for not updating it in forever, but everything kinda went down hill with Allen for awhile, but we are just going to stay friends for right now. Okay tell me if you like it! Love you my little unicorns! <3 

~~~~~~~Picture is Nina Nesbitt with brown hair. That's how I picture Knox.~~~~~~~~~~