Chapter 69 of course

23-10-2066

Jordan Hanna, who's 69th birthday is today, is lying in his bed, slowly waking up while his wife, Lou, is singing happy birthday to him. The old granddaddy waits till his lovely wife is done singing, because he knows he's getting that kiss, that sweet sucky kiss from his sexy but old wife.

They have been married for over 50 years, and have 3 beautiful children. James, their oldest son, and the twins Daisy and Lara. They all come visit that afternoon, but Jordan seemed a little bit off. He couldn't pay attention to his newborn grandson, Tyler, from his daughter Lara. No, he only could think about one thing. That night.

Around 6 o'clock all three children left, and Lou ordered diner from Jordan's favorite restaurant 'In-N-Out'. She didn't order a dessert tho. But Jordan knew what he would get for dessert. A piece of cake, and a juicy pussy. He couldn't wait.

That night, Jordan lied down on his bed, undressed, and waited till his wife would join him. When Lou came into the room, she was dressed in Victoria secret lingerie. Although she was 66, she had a body like an angel. Slowly she walked to the bed, gently sat down, and started to suck Jordan's dingeling.

Jordan screamed: "aah", and started to moan. He felt blessed with his wife, she had the best techniques and the feelings she gave him, he loved it. His 18 year old self would have been so jealous of this old horny fellow who was sitting here, with his wife sucking his d.

When she completed her session, she crawled to Jordan and whispered: "You can undress me now, master...". Jordan didn't know what was happening to him and he didn't know how fast to undress Lou. When she was completely naked as well, she whispered: "So daddy, what would you like to do with me now..." she said it on such a horny voice I could feel my male hormones quickly flow through my body. She knows how to make me cumshot, ooh she knows.

After being busy for a few hours, Jordan became exhausted and actually, he wanted to go to sleep. But Lou knows how to surprise him one more time. She whispered: "My man, my lovely SIXTY NINE year old man. We forgot to do one thing. "Sixty nine" Jordan repeated. "Sixty nine". Lou gave him a look, letting Jordan know that he was right. She jumped on Jordan, started heavily making out with Jordan, and the little old dirty man, let it all happen of course, with pleasure.