The Angel and the Fairy

She was a seemingly normal girl. She had brown hair and brown eyes. But what she didn't know was she had blue hair and white wings; the gift of flight and the gift of hope. She was an angel. A real angel. After all, her name is derived from the flying creature.

Angela.

The one and only.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Ugh, are we there yet?!" Lindsey groaned impatiently, her sharp pointed wings lazily flapping.

Sigh. "For the hundredth time, not close!" Angela sends a gust of wind with her wings towards Lindsey, pushing her down a bit. Lindsey pouted. "Meanie..." Angel rolled her eyes at the toddler-like words, but smiled at her friend's childish behavior.

You see, her best friend was a fairy. A fairy, you say? Yup. Lindsey was a fairy. She has crystallized wings, sharply pointed at the tips. She has cute rosy red dress made entirely out of rose petals. Meanwhile, Angela was an angel. She had ivory colored wings, ending in jagged tuffs of fluff. Angela's angel hair was a light, pastel color, matching the vines wrapped around her body, which make up a beautiful outfit. These 2 lovely ladies met each other at Magix Pre-school, (but that's another story) and become best friends.
"Uh, Linz?"
"Yessss...?"
"Why is the building... clean?"
"..."
"Guessing you don't know either..."
"C'mon, Angie! We're gonna be late if we don't hurry! People are waiting..."
And with that, Lindsey quickly grabs Angela's hand, pulling her closer to their destination. As the girls near the ground, they instinctively fold their wings back neatly. They land on the ground, the sound of their padded feet on the ground increasing as Lindsey runs faster, still holding Angela's hand. They burst through the door, Angela bringing both of her hands to her mouth in surprise.
"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE A DAY LATE!"
Angela's eyes are filled with shock as she's sees all her friends and family right in front of her. Lindsey approaches her, sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck.
"Yeah... Sorry that this is a day late. I was busy, uh..."

Flashback to yesterday
Linz

"OMG MY BABIES AHHH FAIRY TAIL IS MY LIIIIIFE!!!"

Flash to today

"Yeah, he he he..."

All the party guests glare at Lindsey, prepared to attack.

"AAAAHHH HAVE MERCCCCCYYYYYY!!!" Shouts Lindsey as she gets chased by all the party guests. Angela just stands there, and laughs as her best friend gets chased by an angry mob of people because she didn't throw the party yesterday. Ah, good times... Good times....

Extra:

"Ok, Queen Angela, what should we do to the subject?"
"Please, Angela, have mercy..."
Angela just shrugs. "Just put on some music... My favorite music!"
The guy holding Lindsey's hands behind her back motions for someone to put on the music.

"'Cause you don't know you're beautiful!"

"NOOOOOO ANGELA PLEASE OH GOD NO PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THIS!"
Suddenly, Angela is right up in Lindsey's face, staring her down.
"Did you just... Insult my favorite band?"
"Uhm... Yes?"

And then Linz got pummeled to death. ~The end.

LOL XxAngela03xX BAE HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! ILY!!!!
XD
I know you love 1D, and I don't judge, so I thought it would be funny to do that last scene XD

LOL XxAngela03xX  BAE HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! ILY!!!!XDI know you love 1D, and I don't judge, so I thought it would be funny to do that last scene XD

OMG I SAW THIS AND I TOOK A PICTURE AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU THEM SO YOU COULD JUST LOOK AT THEM XD LOL
:3