Q AND A ANSWERS

💜LUNA HARTMAN💜

Q1: Why aren't you and Jason together?

A: cause we thought it would be better if we were friends at the time.

Q2: What are You and Jason?

A: I don't even know...friends with small benefits i guess.

Q3: Do you still have feelings for jason

A: ...yes.

Q4: Do you still think about Jason

A: Of course i do.

Q5: You're mami asf but when you gonna let Jason hit?

A: Lol thank you baby and about that we'll see where life takes me.

Q6: Are you considering getting back together with Jason??

A: i mean it's a thought but i dont know.

Q7: How did you feel when you had to Leave your bf

A: I felt really bad it was my very first relationship and i genuinely had a connection with the person so leaving them was hard but it was for good reason.

💪JASON McCANN💪

Q1: yo what made you want to become a producer and can you dick me down?

A: i wanted to become a producer because i wanted to help people make or start their careers and all you have to do is call me princess.

Q2: Umm, do many "inches" do you have and are you in love or falling in love with Luna ??

A: Highly inappropriate question in the beginning but why dont you come and find out? To answer the second part i've always loved Luna nothing has changed.

Marissa👹

Q1: Marissa why are you so obsessed with Jason,and do you guys have history

A: i am not obsessed with Jason and yeah we do have a history not a romantic one but we have history.

Q2: Marissa are you obsessed with Jason? Why don't you back off?

A: Once again i am not obsessed with Jason and I can do whatever i want and his ex-girl who thinks she's so big and bad now is not going to change my mind about it either.

Q3: Why cant' you leave Jason alone?

A: i can but i dont know my feelings are just too strong right now.

Q4: Why are so jealous ? You really making an ass of ya self😕

A: I'm Jealous because like i said before she literally came out of nowhere and ruined what me and Jason had. Now all he talks about is her and how much he loves her, wishes they were together and i'm sick of it.

Q4: we bout to fight if you don't leave daddy aka Jason alone

A: Whatever.

Vier👌

Q1:Are you in a relationship? If not Dateeee mehh?!!?

A: Lucky for you I am very single.

Q2: Do you have a crush on luna?

A: I used to not anymore though.

💜💜💜

I HOPED THESE ANSWERED YOU QUESTIONS AND I NEED SOME HELP I REALLY WANT TO PUBLISH THIS BOOK OF MINE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TITLE IT. IT'S A BOARDING SCHOOL BOOK AND I DONT KNOW WHY FINDING A TITLE IS SO HARD. HELP ME PLEASE. Other than that thanks for reading bye.