Dirty Harry Styles imagine

Harry: You came from your work and went straight in your bed with Harry. *DREAM*  ''Ohh so good Haz, keep going, never stop, mmmm'' he grinned cheekily. He soon started to thrust hard, you were moaning really loud. ''Harry faster, I'm cummi-...''  *END OF DREAM* you felt soomeone shaking you, you opened your eyes to see Harry grinning and leaning on his elbows. You knew what was going on because you were beet shade of red. -''So, was I that good,huh?'' you burried your face in pillow.

He started sucking on your neck and you felt his bulge and you moaned softly. ''Oh God, you heard that,huh?'' -''yeah, and I'm pretty sure I was good, since you were cumming.'' -shut up and kiss me!'' He kissed you hungrily while you were pressing your palm to his obvius growing bulge. ''Uh Y/N see what you do to me babe?'' -''mhhmmm'' you pushed him on bed and started pumping slowly then went faster. His moans made you even more wet. Before he could climax you pulled away. ''Why'd you do that?'' -''I want you in me NOW!'' -''not so fast babe''. He flipped you over so you were on your back and pulled your panties. ''Woah, didn't know you want me that bad, but your wetness betrays you!''

First he was kissing your thighs and stomach them without any warning entered 2 fingers and started pumping fast. ''Ohh God, YESSS, Haz, faster!'' he stopped and you looked at him, he winked and said ''revenge babe''. You had enough. You reached down to his boxers and pulled them down. He bent down and opened your legs and positioned himself ''ready?'' you nodded. He entered you, but soon you stopped him and said ''wait Harry, condom,remember?'' he pulled out and bent over to drawer and ripped condom foil then rolled on his lenght. He entered you again and started thrusting so slow you were begging him to go faster. ''Haz please faster!'' -''no,I like this way!'' you groaned and pulled out of him then you started riding him. He moaned like you. Soon enough you were tired so he flipped you over and he started pounding into you hard, hitting your G-spot every time.

After you were done he fell on top of you , you both were panting heavily. ''God, that was amazing, you should dream like that more often, you know, right?'' -Oh gosh, shhh and sleep'' he grinned and said ''I love you'' -love you too, night!''...