Red Light Green Light pt 1

(Yoonmin in yoongi's perspective)

For some god damn reason Jin and Namjoon had to go out someplace for the night and I got stuck babysitting the kids, by kids I mean the weirdos that I have to hang around every day. They wanted me to play a game with them and me being the caring guardian I am, I decided to play along with them. What a mistake. It started off as a innocent game of truth or dare, nothing exciting happened there. But then someone broke out the alcohol, I did let kookie drink only because all of them promised not to tell. When kookie is drunk it's hilarious. Anyway. When we finished off a bottle of jack we played spin the bottle using said bottle of jack. Jimin was a bit hesitant but we talked him into it. After that we, for some godforsaken reason, played red light green light. We had to put a twist on it because with all of the whoremones running around in that room things would've been pretty hard to keep pg. first up it was Hoseok and Taehyung. Taehyung had started the game off by saying green light and Hoseok ran his hands, and lips anywhere he pleased until Taehyung said "red light" the poor kid didn't last a minute. We did all possible combinations except Jimin and I, he didn't want to so I didn't force him to. It was almost one am when most of them went to bed, Jimin and I went into my room and chatted for a while. "Hyung. Why were you so okay with me not wanting to play the game with you?" He finally asks. " I didn't want to force you because it is a pretty inappropriate game if you go far enough." Jimin pats my hair. "Thank you. I just didn't want to do it around everyone else to be honest." "It's no pro-" "I would be willing to play it with you right now if you wanted to." He looks at me innocently and I can't help but smile a bit. "Okay. Green light." Jimin started things up by kissing my neck gently, barely even touching me, then the runs his nails down my sides. He keeps looking at me as his fingers creep up my inner thigh and walk themselves across my lap. He whispers something under his breath and takes a more...aggressive route. He bites my neck, not enough to hurt, and god it feels good. Before I know it my shirt is on the floor and I have a Jimin kissing my collarbone and working on undoing my jeans. I tried to pull him closer but Jimin pushes my hands away and says "no touching." He finally manages to get my pants down and begins to palm my growing erection. Damn him. This is a little unfair, I'm almost naked and he is fully clothed. Jimin putting his mouth around my cock brings me back to reality. All I can think while his head bobs up and down is how much I would like to fuck his perfect little mouth raw. I bite my lip to keep back a moan and cover my mouth to be safe. My hips move on their own, bucking up a couple of times, only to be held down by Jimin's hands. He pulls off with a quiet popping noise and I whine at the loss of contact. "Well it seems you win hyung." He says with a smile and walks out. Fucking tease left me hard.