miss moving on

five teenage girls going through the time of falling in love will experience hardships,heartbreaks,and friendship breakage.follow them and know how 2 young boys can cause a lot of commotion between 5 friends.

Camila's p.o.v

"ughhh! mom where are my heels you better have not worn them out on your date gosh!" I yelled to my mom while stomping my bear feet.It was 8:30 time for school and I wasn't going to leave without my floral heels that go along perfectly with my neon pink dress. As you see I have a thing for fashion just like my other friends normani, ally, Dinah, and Lauren that's what we all have in common. I was getting really pissed at my mom because she had my heels for her date with my principal Mr. Myles that's why he's always letting me skip school once in a while with my friends. I heard the doorbell ring and when my mom answered I heard Lauren's voice say my name "camila!", I ran down the pebble smooth steps that massaged my feet as I walked. I saw Lauren at the doorway with cute ripped jeans with black heels and a purple bandeau underneath a white laced shirt with a black bow and red lipstick as the finishing touch. We ran out the door when mom reminded us the time. while we were walking down the little cement hill on our path I bumped into this young handsome looking fellow but before I could even get up he ran up the hill and disappeared behind this gray building, I only saw a glimpse of him.

Lauren's p.o.v

I was walking down this hill with camila but then this blonde jerk ran by us bumping camila without saying anything. I tried to swear at him but he disappeared and now it was only camila and the red blood seeking through her pink dress. wait what ! blood ! "camila you're bleeding !" I hate seeing blood it just gives me nausea or whatever it's called. camila looked down sadly , I didn't know whether it was because her bloody knee or the fact she didn't catch a glimpse of Mr. Prince of rudeness.