Chapter 1

Sasuke was always an early bird. Everyday he always either awoke at 5 or 6. Even on weekends. Since school didn't start until 8, he always went to the cafe not far from his house. He always carried his bag with his computer in it and his other bag used for school, because he went straight back to the cafe after school. He remembered what one of the rude cash register people said,

"why do you come to this place and that school and live here when you're fucking rich?" the man asked.

Sasuke stared at him, one hand in pocket and the other holding his cash, "that is none of your concern. But what is your concern is doing your job that requires you to smile and take my money." He had no emotion but his eyes read something no one could ever catch- pain.

He sat at the very back of the cafe, like he always did. Drinking his coffee, eating donuts and typing away on his computer or reading.

Sasuke was only rich because his whole clan was murdered, but he lied and always said it was because of modeling. When his parents were murdered, he lived with his older brother Itachi in a mansion but one day he went out on a date with some girl and never came back home. He just assumed he stayed over after doing the do, but was welcomed by the police and a crowd of people and news reporters and all he heard out of the officers mouth were, "Sasuke Uchiha, your brother was murdered-" murdered. He was always living in fear that he was next and that he was all alone.

When he got himself a house in Konoha, he was always shunned for being rich and had way too many people up his ass just for the money. At first, he absolutely loved it, anything was better than being alone. But then he beat the fuck up out of one of his claimed 'close friends' for that exact same reason, because the time Sasuke really needed him, he decided partying with Sasuke's money was more important than the date of his murdered family. He always kept the house secured, maybe even a little bit too far with security. There were cameras everywhere around his house, inside and out, and you could only get inside the house with the code of the keypad on his garage. There was always a gun in the dash of his car he rarely used.

Sasuke never really used his car for much unless it was grocery shopping or something a little too far for walking distance. Sasuke just naturally liked to walk, which was why he was number 1 in the track team, because he even enjoyed running.

"Leaving for school?" The manager asked with a smile, she always flirted with him.

"Yeah."

"Don't take too long coming back now, you're our favorite customer~"

The rude cash register guy rolled his eyes, "would you just stop flirting with him already? It's rude to the other customers and you're making the guy la-"

The manager slapped him as they continued bickering. Sasuke got his stuff and got out.