true love story

I had been going out with a boy from my school for six months. He was unpopular and not to good looking but to me he meant everything. We saw and hugged every single day and we really got on. He had floppy black hair and kept dyeing it and hazel deep eyes that burned into your skin. I was a girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes until i dyed my hair. 

It was 09:10 on a Friday evening and I got a phone call from my best friend. She said that she didn't fancy my boyfriend because I thought that she did and so did my other friends. Well she rang me and said that my boyfriend needed a break from me because apparently I didn't trust him around other girls. She then rang me again once I had accepted the break up and said "This may come as a shock to you but he kissed Momo" Momo was my best friend and my heart sunk down to my toes at this point. I denied her calls and when I answered often hung up or my signal went. She said that she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing until in school...

My friend Kirstie came up to me and said to me..."Ross asked moriah if she would go out with him and she said no, she then said he advanced it to would you kiss me and she said no again. he than advanced it to would you shag me and she said i don't know probably."

This broke me into a million pieces when I heard this and went to Moriah to get her side of the story. She told me that kirstie had photos and videos of them kissing and doing things together. Kirstie said different but then during science Moriah told me that Kirstie was telling them to do it which came to no suprise as she is a slut. 

She blamed it on me and lied to moriah saying that she didn't tell me anything. She then blamed it on my friend Jess because I wouldnt take it .... she is pathetic and kept giving me the dirty eyes she still hasn't talked to me and I know that I will never forgive her. Please leave comments on what you think I should do about the situation as I really dont know.