Intro

As he watched condensation travel slowly down the smooth but ridged surface of a leaf through the window . His thoughts where a million miles away from the pink lipstick rose bush outside his office window . Totally consumed in her . Her touch still faint but fresh upon his skin . The smell of her perfume still lingers in the air . The taste of her still fresh upon his lips . A flashing light on his switch board indicating someone is on hold steadily flashes as last nights events play out in his mind .
   A sudden loud knock at the door brought Derrick Strongbow back to reality . His secretary, Sarah Cunningham slowly eased the door open . A woman of age, with the hint of her beauty that once was, still reflected in her high cheek bones and olive skin . Mr Strongbow you have a call on line one . It's the Cherokee nation council again needing an update . Thank you Mrs Cunningham that will be all. He watch as Sarah closed the door .  Hello this is Derrick Strongbow how may I be of service . The voice on the other end somewhat gravely and stern belonged to Frankie Crow a high standing council member.
    Derrick , we need to know what your findings are on the missing girls . Is it as we feared ?
     At this time chief I can not confirm the skin-walker has returned  . But I have had a new lead in the case . Maybe something will turn up .
What is the lead Derrick ? I got a tip about a dancer last night who goes by the name Karla Rain . She may of seen something . Keep working on it and let me know what turns up . The awkward sound of a sudden click and static filled the phone line .
   Derrick Strongbow who's family name appears on the Dawes rolls . Is a third generation investigator for the Cherokee nation . His family once known for their tracking abilities has served the high council sense the signing of the treaties and had made their way along what's now known as the trail of tears to the Oklahoma territories.  A stretch of 2,200 miles threw harsh conditions where many native Americans died along the trail .
  Has been working on a number of missing persons cases in the last three months . Case file (#AM IN 4000321)the most recent was a Native American female in her early 20s who worked as an exotic dancer . At A dive strip club known as the bottoms up club in north east Arkansas . A forty-five minute drive from the Oklahoma boarder. She had been reported missing within the last twenty-eight hours by her parents Fred and Susan brown . Last known visual contact was by Karla rain . Also employed as an exotic entertainer .