1. Sienna

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

The clocks ticking, and my hearts slowing.

I listen to the rain drops, no emotions coming by.

The world seems to be going slower for every second that goes by.

A petite woman walks in. Her hair is dark brown, really wavy like. It goes down to her shoulders, although. She's wearing a formal dress that shows her wealth.

She smiles at me, giving me a home gesture that everyone returns with. But, me on the other hand, I stay still. No emotions, or even a hint of a smile comes across my plain face.

She continues to smile, and then finally gives up.

Her tan, olive skin looks flawless, and her straight white teeth show that she's very hygenic.

She holds her hand out, and I close my eyes in defense, waiting for the hand to come into contact with my paled face.

When I feel nothing, I slowly open my eyes.

She's frowning. I quickly look away, ashamed of my actions.

I don't like seeing this young woman upset.

In fact, I don't like seeing anyone upset.

"Hi, Sienna," she says sweetly, "I'm Karen Riley," she holds her hand out again, smiling.

I look at her, before placing my hand in hers and shaking.

I stare at our hands.

I look at the kind woman, and she smiles.

I just blink.

"Right," she sighed, "Okay, well, you are going to be staying with me for a while until the office gets their sh-" she stops, "Their stuff together," she decides.

I just simply stare at her, slowly nodding my head.

She takes my luggage, and drags it across the floor.

Mrs. Riley smiles back at me when we reach the long, wide-looking car.

It's a black car, and it has the word Lexus on the back of the car.

Mrs. Riley opens the door in the front for me, and I hesitantly hop in.

She frowns, and then I give her a smile to reassure her.

She smiles back.

Mrs. Riley walks her way around the black vehicle and when she opens her side of the car, she smiles, once again.

Her smile is warming and soft, but it scares me.

The last time someone stared at me like that was my mother.

Gosh, I miss her.

Her soft pale skin, with her bright blue eyes. Her long black hair that flows down to the midst of her waist.

She was beautiful.

My father was handsome as well; he had dark brown hair, with beautiful green-blue eyes.

They were surely made for each other.

Mrs. Riley starts the car, and heads off to her house.

When we reach the home, my eyes grow wide.

The house is huge, and it's quite the sight.

When I look at the house, I feel very under-dressed.