Myola House

Myola House is where pregnant teens can go if they've been kicked out, abandoned, or just left in fear.

Ayla got drunk at her first high school party and accidentally got pregnant.

Gigi and Anna are twin sisters. They go to the club underage and fall in love with 2 guys. Both got pregnant.

Dani was your average nerd on the outside, but inside, she was a wild child. When she finally lets her true self out, she gets pregnant. Oops.

Maya "slept around". She knew she did, but she couldn't stop. It made her happy. She wasn't a bitchy whore, and she managed to keep what she does under cover, until the protection breaks and she gets pregnant.

All five girls find the ad for Myola House. Follow them in their adventures.

Myola House is for pregnant teens from 13-18 that have been kicked out, abandoned, or have just left in fear. We help with the pregnancies, labours and post-pregnancy dramas.

Myola House

54 Aiken St, Facen, CL, USA

732-351-890

(A/N not a real number)

---------------

A/N

You might have read Juniper House (well, as much as she has up) and yes, this is like that but it's different as well. I kinda got bored so I created one like that. 😋don't worry, it's dif.

:) bye dolls

Braelyn