Out of Town Girl

~Out Of Town Girl~

Ur a student who won a scholarship to go to the best skul in Canada [ "Ottawa's International School"] as a chance to continue ur learning. U go all the way from Australia to Stratford, Ontrario. As u moved in, ur always feeling like a stranger who will get lost in a giffie, wherever ur walking u feel like ppl r staring at u. While walking in the big streets of Strat, u bump into a girl who happened to be holding the list of books she needs for OIS. U look at her happily telling her that u will apply to the same skul, and asking her if u can go with her books shopping, she nooded agreeing. Her name was Bella. During the shopping, she started telling u abt the skul. She was talking abt the whole difference in students leagues, warning u abt the danger crew known as "the populars" which are: Justin Bieber, Ryan Butler, Alfredo Flores, Lil twist, Kendall Jenner and Barbara Palvin who always think they're better than the others and dnt even notice the "normals" around skul. "Dnt ever make eye contact with them!" she told u.

It's monday morning. Because u dnt knw how Canadians dress up yet, u were wearing a blank top, normal jeans and black shoes. U enter the skul, so nervous, feeling not just butterflies but the whole farm, a little sick to ur stomach and u can feel the tip of ur fingers and toes cold as ice. U arrived to the playground to notice that u were late and 1st period has already started. U ran upstairs, opened the door quickly, every1 was staring at u like u killed sum1."Y are u late? what time is it in outer space?" Ryan said, "Leave the Out of town girl alone u dope" Kendall said. The teacher let this time go with a warning just cz it's ur 1st day. "I'll announce the names I partnered for the project" . She started naming the partners and u were waiting nervously to see who was ur study buddy. "Justin and [Y/N]" she said. At that moment, u felt a blood pressure moving all the way up to ur face, and tiny itches under ur arm, u freezed cz u rmmbred Bella warning u abt nt making eye contact. The whole crew started to giggle, and all u were hearing was "poor Justin", "Justin and the Out of town Girl" and Justin laughing. U cudnt believe that the bell rang so u ran out of class quickly. During Recess, while walking towards Bella, Barbara purposely extanded her leg in front of u. U tripped and fell on the ground. Every1 in there started laughing and Bella made it more awkward by accidently dropping her books at u while leaning to give u a hand to get up. The playground exploded with laughs. Ur face turned red, u felt adrenaline crawling and filling ur face. U ran down to the Theatre to be alone so no one will see u crying. Justin turned around amazed by seeing every single student making fun of u so he followed u downstairs. "I knw my friends can go over the top sometimes, but every1 seems to be okay with that, y did it bother u?" Justin asked, "Dnt cry, lemme help u to- " "I dnt need ur help" U interrupted him" and u walked pass him. He holds u frm the elbow to stop u from getting out "Lemme explain it to u... when I-" , U pulled ur hand away and get out whiping ur tears.

The next day, U walked into the classroom and see it empty. "I knew u would do that" Justin said "Every1 is working on their projects. cmon let's go to the lab so we can start on it too". While entering the room, u saw from the corner of ur eyes the way Justin was looking at u that gave u a little feeling of happiness. He entered right behind u, slammed the door and quietly locked it "You have to listen to me now" he said. "But there's nothing to say" u replied. *sighs* "When I was in 2nd grade, I had the same accident, but it wz in the classroom. I tripped, fell, and scratched my cheek with the pencil I was holding, Look, here's the scar to prove it!". U looked down at ur shoes with a feeling kind of regrets "I'm sry, I ddnt knw that, I shudnt have judged u frm wt ppl say abt u. ur nt as bad as every1 thinks" u apologized "That's what I wanted to tell u yesterday. I wanted to help u cz Ive been in the same situation, I knw how it feels like. I was hoping u give me a 2nd chance" he said. U smiled.

A month passed and during that month u two were meeting everyday to work on the project, Justin used to always soften the studying mood by goofing around. U two were always laughing and got close to each other, and got to knw eachother better.

It's dead line for the project. U two showed it to the classroom and were demonstrating, and while doing that, u started to rmmbr some jokes u passed while working on it, U look at Justin and see him looking at u smirking that he also rmmbred. The teacher announced that u two got the highest grade on the work, so Justin gave u a hug. U hit extasy and u cudnt help it but drawing a huge smile on ur face. Last period ended and the bell rang. U were walking across the hall, u felt hands resting on ur hips and sum1 turning u around. as u turn, u see Justin looking at u. The shape of his head was amazing u, the way it was a little compressed at the chin area when he was swallowing. "I had so much fun this month, between studying and goofing around, all the jokes we said. Me and my friends dnt usually do that so it was kinda special" he said and smiled. "It was an amazing month to me too, u made me forget abt what happened to me here and what everybody say abt me, Thank u" u replied. He holds ur chin, lifts ur head up a little, leans closely to u, u laying ur hands on either sides of his waist. "Justin?! What r u doing?!" Kendall asked. Justin felt like reality slapped him in the face and threw him back down to earth. Justin ddnt reply like if he enjoys spending time with u more than his frndz now.

At night, u were lying on ur bed when u hear knocking on ur door. It was Justin! "How did u knw where my appartement is? and what r u doing here?" u asked shocked. " one, I have my ppl *winks* and two, I came to finish our work" he said "But we presented our skul's project yesterday" u said. He laces his hands around ur waist, while putting his forehead against urz, u can feel his hot breath on the top of ur nose "I wznt talking abt skul work". He leans in to continue the kiss. During the kiss, he slides his hands down to the back of ur thighs feeling ur body, while u rap u arms around his neck. He moves away, keeping ur foreheads colliding and says "Never lower ur head to any1 who critises u, I wnt let any1 bring u down, my out of town girl".