THE FALSE PRINCE book 2: The false selection

As I was saying everybody wanted to take his place. He interviewed us one by one. When it was mu turn I took of my cap, wiped my slippers on the rag, and sat down. The royal speaker came and asked me the following questioms, what is your name, what is your age, what is your parents names, & the most hardest is why do you want to be the false prince. But I answered it well am diligently. When all was finished, my heart was beating faster than it usualy does. Finally what everybody was waiting for arrived we will now know who will be the false prince. "I have now the parchment which shows who will be the false prince" announced prince Raduis. "The false prince is... RYAN MISCHALUSA!!!" he announced. My heart was leaping with joy. I will become the prince. The false prince of pelabia! "Ryan. Come,& I shall talk to you alone." said the prince. When I was inside his tent this is what he told me "When you come to meet my parents tell them I have died. But before I did I made you my replacement."  But wait, I have to lie to the king and queen? I don't know if I could do that. And one more proble m , I don't know royal manners! "& don't worry about your manners my tutor will teach you." said the prince. Phew, I'm glad about that...

****************************

The beggining of my training and the result of it shall be reveald in book 3, The training & what came out of it.

-Ryan.

****************************