The First Day Of School

Today is Jacks first day of school. Jack is very scared because he does not know what will happen on his first day. When Jack gets to school his mom tells him to go and make some friends. When Jack went into his very first class of his very first school year. He was scared to walk in, but then his teacher went outside and walked in with him. Then Jack didn't feel scared anymore. This other dog came up to jack and asked if they can be friends, and jack said yea he would like that very much. After that they were best friends from that day on.

The next day jack and his new friend buddy they hung out by the play ground. They build sand castle together and they always play together no mater what. Then one day there was some bullies that would always pick on jack every day because jack was the smallest dag there, but buddy would always stand up for him. That made jack happy. He knows that his friend would always have his back no matter the problem.  Jack would tell the teacher, but they would pick on him more because he would tell on them.

The next day jack was done getting bullied by the other dogs that he went straight to the principle. The principle liked jack because he was a good kid. She made the kids stop. For while they didn't come around him because he might get the principle again on them, but one day there was another principle that didn't like jacks family so he didn't stop the kids from picking on him. Jack was always coming home crying to his parents because he was getting picked, but he didn't give up.

The next day when the boys tried to come and kick down his and buddy's sandcastle down jack stopped them. The boys tried again but the same thing happened. Jack stopped them from kicking it down. Jack never gave up till one day the school separate the bullies from jack.

Jack and his friend buddy went to two different schools after the first grade, but the still kept in touch and did alot together. They found ways to hang out.