Who We Are

Life of a fangirl ..

Kinda hard but , who cares Fangirls are Awesome !

Meet Abby , she's 18years of age . She started to like One direction when they performed Kids on america while they're in The X Factor . She's the kind of Fangirl who would do anything just to get at least 1/5 to follow her , the kind of fangirl who would buy anything Related to the lads , She even Bought a pet Pigeon and named it Kevina ! But also the kind of fangirl who , respects the boys and send not a single hate

She has Long Wavy Brown hair That stops just under her chest , Dark brown eyes you could just get lost in and is very fit !

Now , Meet Daphne , also in the age of 18 . She started to like One Direction when they Released their single 'What makes you beautiful'. She's the kind of Fangirl who wouldn't Do anything To hurt the boys , for example , she don't send hates to their Girlfriends , not a single violent action she does when someone insults them , But she kept on Protecting the boys from haters . She's the shy one , thats why.

She has Long curly blonde hair that stops just above her waist , Deep Blue eyes just like niall's

Oh ! she's very fit too :)

Now , the last . The one and only , Clarence . She started to like One direction when they performed Forever young . She's the type of fangirl who is very violent , she curses , she swears a lot and she even have a perverted mind ! She's also the type who would practically scream out loud they she's a directioner . she's not afraid of getting bullied , im afraid that she is the one who bullies , but in the Language way , like , she doesnt beat anyone , she just keep swearing at you !

She has this Curly Ginger hair just above her chest , she's very fit and very hot may i add , she has Green Eyes that is just amazing .

3 different girls . 3 different stories . 3 different Fangirl life .

Yet they're bestfriends

Join them as they tell their stories one by one .

-----

I need covers please ! make me one , i'll dedicate you a chapter :) thankyou

❤️fia xx