One Night In Heaven

"Please girly I really need the cover tonight, I'll make it worth your while I promise!" Fiona begged her best friend Samantha, Fiona owned a bar and restaurant in the town of Georgia  and for one of the biggest nights of her life she had been let down and needed help. "If I fuck this one up I may as well kiss my business goodbye!" Fiona pleaded whilst Samantha twirled her long brunette hair in her fingers pondering "last time I helped you out I ended up groped by a leery married man and then I missed the last train home" Samantha retorted laughing at that unfortunate night. "Ppplleeeaaaasssseeeee!!!" Fiona begged one last time "Fine! Ill fucking help you but its the last time! What time do you need me?" Samantha groaned hoisting herself up from the bed in her studio flat "be here for 6pm love ya!" Fiona replied and quickly ended the call before Samantha could change her mind.

"So much for a night in" Samantha said to her cat Tigger as she tickled his ear. Opening her wardrobe she pulled out her black cocktail dress and black stilettos "these are gonna kill me by the end of the night" she whispered wriggling her toes on the floor.

Applying smokey eyeshadow to her eyelids as she stood in her bathroom, Samantha applied the finishing touches to her makeup before placing her hair in a high ponytail.

As her heels clicked and clopped around her flat she made sure she had locked up the windows before leaving to head to Fiona's bar.

"So whats so big about tonight?" Samantha asked her friend as she pulled up a chair at the bar as Fiona frantically ran around making sure all the tables were laid out perfectly and had everything they needed "The Walking Dead  season three wrap party" Fiona said breathlessly causing Samantha to swing around in her chair "no way!!!" She yell whispered grinning, Fiona nodded "yes way! They had a cancellation at another place so its last minute and i needed the staff." Fiona replied "is that the zombie show? I keep meaning to watch that!" Samantha said , Fiona stopped preening the tables and folded her arms "Just make out you love it if they ask! if this goes well they might use me again for their next one" she said seriously "maybe stop reading Jane Austin and get out a little" Fiona teased letting out a laugh.

Samantha was filling her tray with flutes of champagne ready for the guests, she was nervous and excited all at once. "Please dont drop please dont drop" she whispered to herself as she lifted the tray and felt it wobble slightly, receiving daggers from a flustered Fiona.

As the guests sat down Samantha admired the female cast's outfits, they all looked stunning, especially Lauren Cohan in leather skin tights and a flowy white cami. Samantha was taken out of her trance by a waving Fiona who waved her and the other waiting staff with the champagne to hand them out. Practically feeling the beads of sweat forming on her forehead Samantha placed the glasses down amongst the cast and paced to the bar to grab a napkin to gently dry her forehead. "You hot?" A husky voice asked causing Samantha to screw it up and toss it at the bin behind the bar and missed laughing at herself "well i think that and the pressure my friend is giving me for this to go well.." She replied smiling at the man, she couldnt deny he didnt look handsome in his tuxedo, his long brown hair slightly slicked but scruffy "your friend owns this place?" He asked looking around as he sipped his beer "yea, about 3 years now, i dont work here she just needed the cover for tonight" Samantha explained as she filled a napkin with ice and dabbed her neck "sorry, i'll get back to work in a minute" she apologised "it is really warm in here" the man acknowledged undoing his bow tie "im Norman by the way" he added holding his hand out "Samantha" she relied shaking his rather awkwardly "i best get back, can see Fiona giving me the death glare" she joked leaving Norman at the bar and returning to work.

"If I give you money will you stop flirting with the cast" Fiona said through gritted teeth in Samantha's ears as she cleared glasses "will you relax! Im not flirting, im working and besides its like 100 degrees in here its not slave labour. Its going well, chill out. Can see why staff bail on you" Samantha playfully tried to reassure her friend all was well with her night and everyone was having a good night.

--

Hitting 1am Samantha and Fiona were the last members of staff clearing up, Fiona sent the others home earlier, it was only a few cast and crew members lingering around still, a few still enjoying themselves and the rest waiting for a cab "hey you got a light?" Norman asked Samantha as she lent over his table collecting empty glasses and an ashtray "sure" she relied pulling a lighter from her apron and handing it to him "your friend really knows how to throw a party" he spoke blowing smoke out and waving it from her face "yea she really does, she was holding practice ones from age 17, trust me I know" Samantha joked, Fiona was always the event organiser ever since they were friends at school, but Samantha couldnt deny she wasnt good at it, she remembers well, sort of. "So what do you do?" Norman asked keeping Samantha at the table and motioning her to sit down with him "Actually at the moment this is all I do" she replied weakly "My office shut down a few weeks ago so I help Fiona out from time to time" she explained "that sucks" Norman muttered "so, tell me who is who on this show" Samantha quipped changing the subject, Norman pointed out the remaining cast members to her.

--

"Lets go for a coffee tomorrow Fi" Samantha called out as she waved her off in a cab while Samantha waited for her one to arrive, she placed a cigarette in her mouth and rummaged for her lighter before remembering she gave it to Norman "crap" she muttered taking the cigarette from her mouth. "Here" A voice called out flicking the lighter on, it was Norman, Samantha looked confused "just heading home from that bar" he pointed across the street as she noticed a few of his cast and crew stumbling home "its late, you want company on the way home?" He suggested gentlemen-like "yea sure" she replied taking his arm her offered out to her.

--

Bursting through her front door, they didnt even react to it slamming the wall hard as Norman pushed Samantha against the other side feeding her hot and frenzied kisses, swirling eachother's tongues around their mouths they each fought to remove eachother's clothes, Samantha rolled his tuxedo jacket down his muscular arms as he edged her closer to her bed, popping open his shirt she hungrily kissed and suckled at his neck, his cologne scent driving her wild, flinging her on the bed Norman pulled off his shirt and tossed it onto her chair as Samantha kicked off her heels, Leaning over her he admired her body, but not for long before Samantha pulled his face down on to hers kissing him lustfully again, she could feel his throbbing erection between her thighs and the ache between hers urging for him was killing her, unzipping his trousers she went to grab his piece but he stopped her, instead he pushed himself off her, shimmied her dress up to her stomach and breathed in at the sight of her skimpy lace thong before moving it aside and gently pressing his tongue on her bud making her gasp with pleasure, he swirled his tongue around it causing her to writhe on the bed and grip at the sheets before running her hands through his hair, entangling them in it as she came not being able to contain herself "you like that sweetheart?" He whispered as he raised himself up to her eyeline "mmhmm" she moaned as she pulled him onto her lips and pushed herself ontop of him, pulling his pants down she positioned herself above it before he stopped her "nah girl, dont do that, i need you now" he whispered taking her arm and pulling her up to him and slipping her dress over her head before lowering her onto his throbbing shaft both gasping at the feel of eachother, Samantha held onto the headboard as she rode him, his hands holding and stroking her waist as she did so, leaning up he took her breast into his mouth, suckling on her pink nipple which only made her pick up the pace slightly as the pleasure was so intense making her soak himself once again. Norman rolled himself so he was on top of her and he thrusted into her deeply, wrapping her legs around his waist , he sped up as he felt Samantha tighten around him as she came and he couldnt contain the urge any longer as he emptied his hot seed into her. Rolling off her she smiled at him as they both caught their breath "that was amazing" he whispered through breaths leaning over to kiss her on her cheek.