Professor Park Jimin (SMUT)

Professor Park

It was your first day at your new school. It was your last period. You were waiting outside the classroom for your teacher to arrive, you had a English class and all you could think about was to go home already. However once your eyes setelled on your new English teacher, you had changed your mind. In front of you there was a young looking man who had a bright red, silky-smooth hair and chocolate eyes. You have never seen anyone like him before in your life. His thick, pink lips looked so good on his pale skin. His muscular chest and arms could be seen through his white shirt. His trousers which were black fitted really nicely on him and allowed you to see his thick, muscular thighs. Once he turned around you saw that he also had a great ass. Once you got into the classroom all you could think about was how hot your new teacher was. You didn't realised you were daydreaming until you have hear your teacher speak.

"Hello, my name is professor Park and I will be your English teacher"

His voice was like a honey to your ears, it was so smooth and melted your heart. You already started to imagine how amazing it would feel just to kiss his thick lips and ride these thick thighs...wait what were you thinking? He is your teacher and you would never have a chance with someone as handsome as him. Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard your own name.

"Y/N. Can you please stop daydreaming in my class?" Proffessor Park said an i could feel my cheeks turn bright pink because of his comment.

The rest of the class went pretty well but you still couldn't keep your eyes away from him. Once the bell signalling that it was the end of the class and of your first day was hears, you began to pack your stuff away, however you were interrupted once again by the same honey like voice.

"Y/N, can i talk to you for a second?" he asked

"Y-yes professor Park" you stuttered in front of him.

Once all of the students left, there was only you and him left in the classroom, he began to walk back to his desk and you could see the outline of his also muscular back.

"Y/N", was my lesson really that boring or did something distract you?" he spoke and looked at you with hooded eyes that were slightly covered by his red hair. His intense gaze was making you feel that your panties were getting wet.

"Y/N, are you daydreaming again?" he asked in a dangerously, low voice.

"Sorry professor" I said while daring to make a eye contact but then you realised it was a bad idea, his eyes were still

on you but now you saw that his eyes were travelling in a direction of your thighs which were covered by a short skirt of your uniform. All i could does is stare at his thighs and not say anything.

"Y/N, am i distracting you? he asked in a husky voice voice that made your panties even more wet than they already were.

"Yes professor Park" you answered him timidly while you were rubbing your thighs together to get some friction. You didn't notice that he was no longer at his desk until you felt a muscular hand around your waist.

"Y/N, i have to say that your lustful eyes and that short skirt is distracting me too" he whispered into your ear while he he nibbled on your earlobe, which made you squeaked in suprise. In a swift moment the plump lips that you have dreamt about were finally on your own, he tasted sweet but minty at the same time. He bit your lower lip and you happily granted him access. His skillful tongue was exploring every bit of your mouth. When he finally pulled away you were left speechless.He went back to his desk and sat on his big, wooden chair. You looked at him confused.

"Come sit here on my lap, babygirl" he told you and you followed what he said. Once you reached your destination his hands wrapped around you and pulled you down on his lap.

"Professor your thighs are really nice" you said when you felt his muscles on your core. And all of a sudden he put his hands on my hips and began to buck his thighs upwards. The friction was so amazing that you moaned out loud, which was a music to his ears. His pace has become quicker with every second and you had to put your head in the crook of his neck to stop yourself from moaning. When he stopped you whined out loud and he just smirked.

"Kitten, there is a lot more to come yet" and once he finished his sentence he lifted you and put you on his deck, you were on my back which gave him a nice view. He looked at you and you were already panting and your panties were getting wetter every second. He slowely slid your underwear and so did the rest of your clothes. Once he was done with you , you saw that he started to undress himself and now you could see how tonned he was and this turned you on even more.

"Y/N, you are already so wet for me" he said while his finger entered your heat. You let out a breathless moun from this friction and he started to thrust his finger in and out in a very past pace, soon his second finger was added. Making you feel a knot in your stomach.

"P-profesor...I can't" you mouned out loud.

"Call me daddy, babygirl" after he said that name i came n his fingers. He made sure that you were watching how he was licking your sweet juice from his fingers.

"You taste so good princess" said Jimin "Now time for the real fun" after he said that he pumped his already erected penis and teased his tip in your entrance.

"Daddy i need you, please" you whined and it is all it took him to slam his hips down and start moving his skilled hips. I had to put my head on his shoulder to stop mouning. My hands were tangled in hid red hair.

"Ahhh daddy faster" you mouned when he hit your g-spot and the familiar heat was in your stomach again.

"Baby you're so tight" he growled next to your ear. He kept on going and hitting that one spot that made you crazy until his movements began to become erratic and you as well were close to your second orgasm.

"Now" he said and as magic you came undone around him. Your walls clenched on his length and he came as well and bit down all over on your neck leaving a beautiful purple colour on your neck. After both of you finished riding out your highs,he helped you to get dressed and cleaned.

"Come around to mine house tonight so i can make you scream out loud" Jimin said in a sexy voice.

"Yes daddy" you said while smirking and you made your way to a lunch hall.