Haunting Grounds: The Uninvited

Chapter : L'ospite non invitato

   ( The Uninvited guest )

     The girl sighed deeply when she thought about her friend Fiona Belli, she told her that they’ll be going somewhere like a vacation or something and she and her parents will be gone for how many days. Her hand went up to her Auburn hair and scratched it showing boredom, she knew that this would happen Oh how lonely she is without Fiona especially when she’s out somewhere.

   She suddenly stood up and head somewhere else, a person called her name and she turned to face him.

    “ Hey Sylvette where are you going this time?” Asked the waitress.

  “ I’m just going somewhere else, why?” The girl named Sylvette told her with her forest green eyes looking at the waitress’ face with boredom.

   “ Oh nothing I just want to tell you since you’ve been eating a lot of cake lately, you should slow down with the chocolate Syll or else you’ll get fat.” The waitress told her with a funny look on her face.

   “ Uh…Sure….I’ll see you later then, I’ll come back later again this evening and make sure you save me some of that Blue Berry cheesecake you’ve been talking about late. Bye.” Sylvette said with a smirk and went out of the restaurant with her cell phone in hand.

      The girl went to up to an apartment building, she took out her key then opened the door with a click that amuses her all the time whenever she turns it. When she came inside her apartment the girl wondered how Fiona is doing then sat down on her sofa. She sighed deeply again showing no excitement when she took out her cellphone then called Fiona but there was no answer so she frowned and turned it off.

     The girl looked at her pendant and smiled warmly when she remembered Ugo Belli, the pendant she’s wearing now is a gift from Mr. Ugo when she turned 13, it was made from a special rock made of a red godstone. Ugo said that whenever she wears it she’ll be safe because it is said that whoever wears this will become safe and yadda yadda yadda.

    For telling you the truth she never had parents…….Ugo Belli saved her from the fire 14 years ago then Ayla decided to take care of her along with Fiona, but when she turned 18 she decided to live on her own so she can remember her past and avenge her parent’s death.

   The girl went to her bedroom then slammed her body on the bed, she yawned tiredly then fell asleep.

Sylvette was worried about the Belli family especially when Ugo told her about his brother Richard? She forgot his brother’s name because for telling you the truth she really wasn’t listening to the conversation she had wioth him and that made it awkward when she just nod and pretend she doesn’t listen to him since she’s really stupid sometimes.

  The girl woke up and saw that her alarm clock ring on her ear, it was only 8:30 in the evening. She remembered that she was supposed to go back to the restaurant and take some of that cake sthat she talking about earlier this afternoon.

    She stretched her arms and went over to her closet, she tough out a red checkered school skirt, a white button up blouse and her favorite high knee boots ( Doc. Martins), She was about to come out when she remembered Fiona and her family, she took out her cellphone and called her.

   “ Uh…Fiona?” She asked when the phone answered.

   “ Oh hey Sylvette, what are you doin-“ She was cut off, screaming was heard throughout the cell phone and this made Sylvette panick.

    When she called Fiona’s name the phone of her foster sister turned off.

   “ Shit!” The girl went to her room then took her car keys and also took out a trench coat that stops on her knee.